FORUMS
Lemon1

Saviors of Uldum: Rogue Legendary and Two Other Cards

UCJAsDs.jpg

The Rogue Legendary for Saviors of Uldum is being revealed in a YouTube Premiere as sand blows off it gradually. Very gradually.

UPDATE: The full card has been revealed! It's a 5 Mana Minion called Anka, the Buried:

Anka, the Buried

The Rogue Legendary for Saviors of Uldum has been revealed on the official Hearthstone YouTube channel. Or rather, is being gradually revealed at the time of writing. Very gradually. Watch the sand slowly blow off to reveal the full stats and text of the card on the YouTube Premiere below:

In the meantime, check out these two new Murloc cards revealed on Kripp's channel this afternoon: 

FishflingerTip the Scales

Fishflinger looks like a decent 2-drop in Murloc decks, which will get much better value out of the free Murloc than their opponent. Ultimately, though, it might be better suited to Arena than Standard.

Tip the Scales is strongly reminiscent of Anyfin Can Happen, but doesn't seem to have the same OTK combo potential. Still, it's a powerful instant board in a dedicated Murloc deck. Perhaps it will be enough to make Murloc Paladin a viable deck again?

We'll update this post with the full details of the Rogue Legendary when it's revealed in its entirety.

Check out our Saviors of Uldum hub for more info on the latest expansion and every card revealed so far.

I can already see the Trolden videos "All I got is this crappy Murmy" coming where someone plays a Fishflinger and their opponent burn their super-duper combo piece.

1 hour ago, Lemon1 said:

Fishflinger (...) might be better suited to Arena than Standard.

I can't see how. In Standard, your free Murloc will have synergy with your own deck, while your opponent's most likely not. In Arena, most likely none will have synergy. You can hope for a mini synergy with Fishflinger herself at best, but there's no guarantee, as 1) she could be dead by the time you get to play your free Murloc and 2) not all Murlocs give a boost to other Murlocs already on the board. In fact only 4 out of 16 currently do.

Anyway I'm happy to see colorful Murlocs again, and also happy that we will be able to play Murloc with a different class.

14 minutes ago, Monlyth said:

Well, it looks like we're getting Anyfin 2: Electric Boogaloo. Murloc OTKs galore. So glad I didn't preorder.

It won't work as Anyfin Can Happen did, I mean, you have to not draw the murlocs, and you can only have 2 copies of chargers/ buffs. So the best case scenario would be getting all of them for 16 damage.

Generally, I think the card is bad.

The rogue is legendary is as always a meh card...

It works really well only with cards like Gral, the Shark but there aren't many of them and usually aren't played because they aren't too good in their normal form (usually because they are overcosted)

Tip the Scales in a Murloc deck with Prismatic Lens seems reliable and not too expensive. It still may not be the best murloc deck, but it seems like it has a chance.

Edited by Erdluf

Anka looks like it'll be hindered by the deathrattle pool in standard.     Wild it might have some interesting applications