Gral, the Shark — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Gral, the Shark is a Rogue-only minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gral, the Shark is a card with a very large potential. As its Battlecry effect adds a minion's stats to its own, it can become incredibly powerful if it targets a large minion, such as a Mountain Giant. Even when targetting weaker minions, a 5 Mana card with additional card draw is reasonable.
In Constructed, Gral, the Shark occasionally sees play in Tempo Rogue decks that utilise Spirit of the Shark.
In Arena, Gral, the Shark is a good card. It has above average stats for a 5-drop when targetting an average minion with its Battlecry, while providing additional card draw with its Deathrattle effect as well.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide