FORUMS
positiv2

Demonology Warlock Leveling

Hi, there is a mistake with the leveling guide the talent malefic impact in Demonology tree is set with two but the talent only allows one. Could you please fix?

Thank you

On 11/9/2023 at 9:21 PM, Psionic said:

Hi, there is a mistake with the leveling guide the talent malefic impact in Demonology tree is set with two but the talent only allows one. Could you please fix?

Thank you

Yeah, it was a mistake on my end in the import string, the update should be live in few hours at most

The Demonology leveling guide seems to imply that Soul Strike should be used as a soul shard builder whenever Demonic Core is not procced, but best I can tell there's no way to use Soul Strike manually. It's not on the pet bar and there doesn't seem to be a way to add it to the task bar. The Felguard just uses it randomly and Shadow Bolt seems to be our fallback Shard builder.

On 11/15/2023 at 5:07 AM, tacgnol06 said:

The Demonology leveling guide seems to imply that Soul Strike should be used as a soul shard builder whenever Demonic Core is not procced, but best I can tell there's no way to use Soul Strike manually. It's not on the pet bar and there doesn't seem to be a way to add it to the task bar. The Felguard just uses it randomly and Shadow Bolt seems to be our fallback Shard builder.

the spell can now be found in the pet spellbook once talented, and by default is set to autocast but can be cast manually, or incorporated in a macro since it is off-global