Jump to content
FORUMS
positiv2

Demonology Warlock Leveling

Recommended Posts

The guide needs some updates. I mean i just go shortly thru it, since i only level an alt for guild achievement reasons, but Hand of Guldan is wrong. it is avaible with level 10 when it is possible to activate specs and also it requires a max of 3 shards, not 5.

 

I maybe will find more hints the more levels i gain with the new system.

 

edit.:

 

I probably missunderstood it a bit, anyway ingame  it display "1 to 3 Soul Shards".

 

edit 2.:

 

Understood it now, nvm me .usually playing tanks... ?

Edited by Baharok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MadKingCraig

Demonology leveling guide shows Agony at level 28 which is for Affliction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Anonymous

Why is Agony a part of the guide? Isn't that for affliction warlocks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncommon Patron

Dear Motoko,

 

may I kindly ask why you don't mention Bilescourge Bombers in your rotation?

 

Thank you.

Best regards

Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Psionic said:

Dear Motoko,

 

may I kindly ask why you don't mention Bilescourge Bombers in your rotation?

 

Thank you.

Best regards

Alex

The talent is mentioned in the priority/openers i double checked it. What were you looking for specifically?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncommon Patron
52 minutes ago, Motoko said:

The talent is mentioned in the priority/openers i double checked it. What were you looking for specifically?

Sorry, I meant in the leveling guide, I assume that Bilescourge Bombers should be cast when off cooldown....

Edited by Psionic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Psionic said:

Sorry, I meant in the leveling guide, I assume that Bilescourge Bombers should be cast when off cooldown....

Good catch, i must have deleted that line accidentally when i wrote the guide initially, but i just committed a page update.
Regarding its usage you want to cast it on cooldown making sure it is not interfering with Tyrant setup as it does not benefit from pet extension. Another thing to consider is to hold the ability in the situation where you can hit multiple targets before 30 seconds. Once you are familiar with the area of effect of the ability i would also suggest to use a mouseover macro in order to fire off the ability quicker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncommon Patron
1 hour ago, Motoko said:

Good catch, i must have deleted that line accidentally when i wrote the guide initially, but i just committed a page update.
Regarding its usage you want to cast it on cooldown making sure it is not interfering with Tyrant setup as it does not benefit from pet extension. Another thing to consider is to hold the ability in the situation where you can hit multiple targets before 30 seconds. Once you are familiar with the area of effect of the ability i would also suggest to use a mouseover macro in order to fire off the ability quicker

Thanks a lot 🙂 excellent work!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...