FORUMS
positiv2

Demonology Warlock Leveling

2 hours ago, Psionic said:

Hand of Guldan is missing? or intended?

must have slipped while formatting, i will update accordingly

The guide needs some updates. I mean i just go shortly thru it, since i only level an alt for guild achievement reasons, but Hand of Guldan is wrong. it is avaible with level 10 when it is possible to activate specs and also it requires a max of 3 shards, not 5.

I maybe will find more hints the more levels i gain with the new system.

edit.:

I probably missunderstood it a bit, anyway ingame  it display "1 to 3 Soul Shards".

edit 2.:

Understood it now, nvm me .usually playing tanks... ?

Edited by Baharok

Guest MadKingCraig

Demonology leveling guide shows Agony at level 28 which is for Affliction.

1 hour ago, Psionic said:

Dear Motoko,

may I kindly ask why you don't mention Bilescourge Bombers in your rotation?

Thank you.

Best regards

Alex

The talent is mentioned in the priority/openers i double checked it. What were you looking for specifically?

52 minutes ago, Motoko said:

The talent is mentioned in the priority/openers i double checked it. What were you looking for specifically?

Sorry, I meant in the leveling guide, I assume that Bilescourge Bombers should be cast when off cooldown....

Edited by Psionic

21 minutes ago, Psionic said:

Sorry, I meant in the leveling guide, I assume that Bilescourge Bombers should be cast when off cooldown....

Good catch, i must have deleted that line accidentally when i wrote the guide initially, but i just committed a page update.
Regarding its usage you want to cast it on cooldown making sure it is not interfering with Tyrant setup as it does not benefit from pet extension. Another thing to consider is to hold the ability in the situation where you can hit multiple targets before 30 seconds. Once you are familiar with the area of effect of the ability i would also suggest to use a mouseover macro in order to fire off the ability quicker

1 hour ago, Motoko said:

Good catch, i must have deleted that line accidentally when i wrote the guide initially, but i just committed a page update.
Regarding its usage you want to cast it on cooldown making sure it is not interfering with Tyrant setup as it does not benefit from pet extension. Another thing to consider is to hold the ability in the situation where you can hit multiple targets before 30 seconds. Once you are familiar with the area of effect of the ability i would also suggest to use a mouseover macro in order to fire off the ability quicker

Thanks a lot 🙂 excellent work!!!

On 10/7/2022 at 1:08 AM, bravefan1983 said:

Hi! Your guide says that at level 3 you get Hand of Gul'dan, but you don't actually get it until level 10, when you choose the Demonology spec.   Cheers!

Thanks for the notice, the guides will be updated with the pre expansion patch and new talent systems

• Like 1

Guest duck_MS

The talent tree recommends that you don't spec 'Demonic Circle' but I believe that in game it says it is mandatory for Demonology Warlocks and you can't choose to not learn it. 

On 10/27/2022 at 7:46 AM, Guest duck_MS said:

The talent tree recommends that you don't spec 'Demonic Circle' but I believe that in game it says it is mandatory for Demonology Warlocks and you can't choose to not learn it. 

are you following the starter build by any chance?

On 11/10/2022 at 4:57 PM, Guest Brellos said:

What are the recommended PvP Talents for this spec?

I am in the process of updating pages for Dragonflight release and that includes talent trees with pvp talents. In the meanwhile i would pick gateway mastery and Fel Obelisk with the 3rd being an option between Master Summoner or Bonds of Fel if you can trigger the latter.

Hey there!, Love the guide. However, The level-by-level rotation says to use Soul Strike at 17 but in the talents it isn't taken until level 23. Can you clear this up for me? Thanks! Also Implosion is taken in the 20s but not used until the 40s and it says 41 next to it in the level by level rotation. Does that mean we don't use implosion until level 41 or am I missing something?

Edited by Tasriel
Added something else I had a question on instead of making a new comment since the original hadn't been answered.

On 5/5/2023 at 3:39 AM, Tasriel said:

Hey there!, Love the guide. However, The level-by-level rotation says to use Soul Strike at 17 but in the talents it isn't taken until level 23. Can you clear this up for me? Thanks! Also Implosion is taken in the 20s but not used until the 40s and it says 41 next to it in the level by level rotation. Does that mean we don't use implosion until level 41 or am I missing something?

It may have happened due to a mistake when blizzard changed the import string format, I will update it as soon as possible

On 5/9/2023 at 12:25 PM, Motoko said:

It may have happened due to a mistake when blizzard changed the import string format, I will update it as soon as possible

Thanks.

Guest LordeWick

I'm trying to find a guide for level 60 (cause I didn't bought dragonflight expasion yet). It says to slide the bar according with the level I am at but the talent tree doesn't update. Can I get a level 60 talent tree included?