FORUMS
Damien

Mythic+ DPS Tier List

I am sad to see warrior being so bad , this is for the main man petko actually a good writer ?, I hope for more of him and keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

Guest Icy-newbie

Why removing our msgs? This tier list not real. It s completely wrong. This writer is trolling new players.

20 hours ago, Guest Icy-newbie said:

Why removing our msgs? This tier list not real. It s completely wrong. This writer is trolling new players.

No messages were removed from this page, rather moved and separated. Used to be raid + M+ tierlist combined together with all the comments, now is filtered by only M+ tierlist and separated by each component Tank/Healer/DPS.

Also, could you proceed to explain how I am "trolling" new players, please?

Best regard

Guest wallaby

Really liking the tier list. Still think shamans have some hope this expansion? It's been a rough go for our guys in blue for awhile, but I really love how enhancement plays this iteration and elemental is pretty fun and resto is... well, it's not BAD at least. Hoping to go shaman this expansion.

1 hour ago, Guest wallaby said:

Really liking the tier list. Still think shamans have some hope this expansion? It's been a rough go for our guys in blue for awhile, but I really love how enhancement plays this iteration and elemental is pretty fun and resto is... well, it's not BAD at least. Hoping to go shaman this expansion.

Thank you for the support wallaby, as a Elemental Shaman main myself, I do also hope for buffs in the near future, only time will telll! 

31 minutes ago, Guest Kloud said:

what is blizzard doing all 3 warlock spec in C tier? What?

While Warlock is extremely powerful in raiding, the case is not the same in Mythic+. As for now speaking, the numbers are not quite there, but nothing is final, so keep it positive! in a matter of a update, they could raise in rankings!

Guest Joe

Will frost still remain so high in the tier even with the recent changes to frost mage?

13 hours ago, Guest Joe said:

Will frost still remain so high in the tier even with the recent changes to frost mage?

Absolutely yes!

12 hours ago, Seph1roth said:

Hello, after recently hotfixes when we can see updated tier list?

Hey,

In the next day or two you will be able to see them!

heya, please change fire mage DPS, cuz this spec very strong in myth+, i think S-tier. Fire doesnt deal AoE damage with ignite, now fire spam flamestrikes. Flamestrike damage with combust without target limits and with legendaries OP now you can check in beta right now in myth+. ofc fire bis covenant Night Fae. 

Guest Ocho
On 11/12/2020 at 12:05 PM, Petko said:

Hey,

In the next day or two you will be able to see them!

Is this list getting updated soon? 

Guest stefi

With glacial fragment i think frost have big potential .. But knowing blizzard they will probably nerf it ..