FORUMS
Damien

Mythic+ DPS Tier List

Great reasoned list, the walkthrough stream/VOD on twitch really helps explain some of the placements. 
Only two things I think I disagree:
1. Fury warrior being S-tier. I doubt it will go S-tier even with it his dmg levels, and the utility is not generally that useful. If we start going into how it may perform in specific comps while pulling around it, then yeah maybe itll be A-tier but that puts conditions on it which were the reasoning for why something like Destro is put lower.
2. The placement of Spriest. While I dont think it'll be overpowering meta barring some late-patch scaling,  I still think it will be able to contend with something like Ele shaman dmg wise. I think it should probably be just below that spec, based on utility but I think dmg wise its close enough to be on the same level

20 minutes ago, Dukkemand said:

Great reasoned list, the walkthrough stream/VOD on twitch really helps explain some of the placements. 
Only two things I think I disagree:
1. Fury warrior being S-tier. I doubt it will go S-tier even with it his dmg levels, and the utility is not generally that useful. If we start going into how it may perform in specific comps while pulling around it, then yeah maybe itll be A-tier but that puts conditions on it which were the reasoning for why something like Destro is put lower.
2. The placement of Spriest. While I dont think it'll be overpowering meta barring some late-patch scaling,  I still think it will be able to contend with something like Ele shaman dmg wise. I think it should probably be just below that spec, based on utility but I think dmg wise its close enough to be on the same level

Hey bud, I have already explained a lot in regards the placement of Fury Warriors and how strong they are going to be. This is some information that I clipped for you from today's VOD - > 

The combination of amazing AoE and single-target DPS is one of the main reasons why they are so far ahead.

As already addressed, Shadow Priest is getting second-thoughts to jump a tier in, this was the first iteratio of the tier-list and should be updated by tomorrow

Guest Bielich
13 hours ago, Petko said:

Hey bud, I have already explained a lot in regards the placement of Fury Warriors and how strong they are going to be. This is some information that I clipped for you from today's VOD - > 

The combination of amazing AoE and single-target DPS is one of the main reasons why they are so far ahead.

As already addressed, Shadow Priest is getting second-thoughts to jump a tier in, this was the first iteratio of the tier-list and should be updated by tomorrow

wait, shadow priest jumping back to a-Tier???

55 minutes ago, Guest Bielich said:

wait, shadow priest jumping back to a-Tier???

Jumping a tier, not to A-tier, So going from C to B tier, an updated is pushed for later on today after re-evaluation and further feedback!

Guest Blackbuke

Amazing work! I love spending hours and hours by watching your streams and discussing about so much informations. Keep going with that and also with other stuffs. You're improving our community thanks to that. Big love Petko!

8 hours ago, Guest Blackbuke said:

Amazing work! I love spending hours and hours by watching your streams and discussing about so much informations. Keep going with that and also with other stuffs. You're improving our community thanks to that. Big love Petko!

Thank you for the kind words, means a lot to me ❤️

Guest Davinci

I like the tier list, as a tank help me a lot to understand how to make my groups for different dungs and affixes, I know is not a 100% rule  and is more a guidance, keep doing the good work

6 hours ago, Guest Davinci said:

I like the tier list, as a tank help me a lot to understand how to make my groups for different dungs and affixes, I know is not a 100% rule  and is more a guidance, keep doing the good work

Pleasure is mine, thank you for the kind comments!

Guest Thoughtful M+ Player

I think the guide isn't really perfect and has tons of details missing out:

For example Enhancement will now have 3 covenant options, which one provides funneling (Necrolord) and other two which have some really strong AoE damage (Venthyr). So ignoring that and the potential AoE they might bring I feel it's kinda biased.

As for other specs I feel there might be happening too, as some of them might not be so attached to one covenant and we might see some interesting integrations once we unlock the 2nd legendary.

4 hours ago, Guest Thoughtful M+ Player said:

I think the guide isn't really perfect and has tons of details missing out:

For example Enhancement will now have 3 covenant options, which one provides funneling (Necrolord) and other two which have some really strong AoE damage (Venthyr). So ignoring that and the potential AoE they might bring I feel it's kinda biased.

As for other specs I feel there might be happening too, as some of them might not be so attached to one covenant and we might see some interesting integrations once we unlock the 2nd legendary.

The tier-list does account for every build there is for all the specs, however does NOT mention that. The tier-list assumes you have 2 legendaries and full tier-set and majority of the time covers the highlight of what each spec can provide on the table or carry on its own. There is a disclaimer that if you want all the details about the spec you are reading, it's also a good point to check our class-specific guide page, as that will give you the full picture of they can do. In regards of more details, if I decide to mention every little utility each of the specs have, it will turn into a book, which is not my goal, I want you guys to get the highlight, sweet and short tl,dr, hope that makes sense!

As always, thank you for the output and will consider it in the future ❤️

3 hours ago, Guest Bendy said:

Hey @Petko

updated tiers coming after the March 8 class tuning?

Hey bud,

Yes, if the changes are big and impactful, this will reflect on the tier-list and I will update if necessary!

Guest Schultz

Why do you make these tier guides and then u skip taking 2sec to update them after buffs/nerfs. Kinda sad 

On 4/7/2022 at 7:05 PM, Guest Schultz said:

Why do you make these tier guides and then u skip taking 2sec to update them after buffs/nerfs. Kinda sad 

Tier-lists are under maintance, and if you take your time to read, it says that they will further be updated as soon as decisions are finalized.

I wish it took 2 seconds to update them, quite franky, takes days to test things and be 100% accurate, unlike any other tier-list.

Guest Ret Paladin?

This tier list , got my ret paladin declined from a +14 NW.... Yes, a +14...... I was told "ivy-veins says ret paladin is the worst dps for myth+"

I barely play, so I am only at 2.6k IO, but I'm 4 set 272ilvl Ret paladin, getting declined for a +14NW because kids read this tier list as bible because it is on "icy-veins". Ret with 4-set is far from the bottom. Ret is overlooked because kids don't use the whole kit, and don't soul bind correctly. I look forward to seeing an update on ret paladin soon. No way it's at the bottom...

Cheers, Thanks for the hard work.