FORUMS
Damien

Mythic+ DPS Tier List

Guest Lexelot

“Retribution Paladin received a lot of attention going into Dragonflight.”

“Mobility: One of the major concerns for Paladins has always been their limited mobility, being bound to  Divine Steed. Luckily that has been improved going forward to Dragonflight if you choose the  Cavalier talent in the general Paladin tree.”

Is this a joke? They received no attention because the dev quit and their mobility is worse than SL due to the loss of conduits with less powerful talent replacements. 

Guest Lexelot

There are still numerous bugs within the talent trees that were reported for months, affecting combat. There has been not a single blue post in response to Retribution feedback.

Lights Barding conduit has no replacement in the talent tree so you’re stuck with a worse Divine Steed than what you have in SL. 

It seems to me that putting the Arcane down for the simple fact of having a high skill cap does neither the class nor the people any favors.
I am very sorry that such a beautiful class is ignored like this

I was just reading your DPS list for Mythic+ in Dragonflight and it's really very informative

I just find it odd to omit Frost DK's Chill Streak talent because it's a solid AoE for grouped mobs

It might not be enough to move Frost DKs from tier C, but it's a formidable talent for dungeons

Guest MDe

Thanks for all the effort behind all this work for such a long time, man. You're amazing!

Guest Sangro

Good job dude. Appreaciate effort you put into updating tierlist. Keep it going. Well done 

Guest Groovlin

Thank you for your hard work Petko! Keep it up and thank you really for your time with making us a bit more knowledgeable about the game! 

Guest Akuwo

Thank you for all the work you put in this! I have learned a lot from your streams! I'm re-rolling to a new main in DF and you've helped a lot in making my decision! 

Guest Beastminder

Thanks for great work you do to keep us informed, now use your skills to get blizz to buff enhancement 🙂

22 hours ago, Guest Sarut said:

Thanks for the Work.

Despite the recent nerfs - Havoc still S- Tier?

Greetz

I think still S-tier, within the top 5. Thank you for the kind words!

14 hours ago, CuNNi said:

It seems to me that putting the Arcane down for the simple fact of having a high skill cap does neither the class nor the people any favors.
I am very sorry that such a beautiful class is ignored like this

Arcane is down because:

Lack of DPS outside of cooldowns, rotation that requires you to be static majority of the time + punishes you while dodging or moving. I believe this spec can go much higher in the hands of an experienced players who has dungeon knowledge.

Uncommon Patron

Since I'm pretty sure you guys are still working on the Tier-List, is there any chance to comment which class - not specification - will be up again?

Guest MyNameIsShift

There's an error in the Balance Druid section under mobility. DF took away Stellar Drift and our ability to move and cast during Starfall. Our instant casts are now, sunfire, moonfire, Starsurge, Convoke, Fury of Elune, and Wild Mushroom and you have to spec into almost all of those abilities (not moonfire).

On 11/26/2022 at 10:00 PM, Petko said:

They received several reworks throughout Alpha

They have "Cavalier" talent which makes you have 2x Divine Steed?

No we didn't, Blizzard gave up on ret while creating Dragonflight. All their changes looked like done by person who didn't even try to spend a 5 minutes to play ret. Our mobility is the same or maybe even worse as in Shadowlands (we had Cavalier in Shadowlands already). They didnt even care to make a proper tier set when the one they made was a total garbage. They just gave us flat % skill dmg as a tier set...

"Playstyle and Cooldowns: Retribution Paladin received a lot of attention going into Dragonflight."

LOL

Edited by Pawel

Guest shay

your tier list reminds me of a lemon party and you are clueless when it comes to most of the classes

Not going into details about elite/hardcore groups which are going for some records/times, these tier list for anything are total mistake and only hurt players/playing.

Most important is to have fun in virtual world, relax from (sometimes sad) reality and enjoy this time.

Ppl who are making or follow such lists don't know what fun mean.

As long as bosses are dying, instances/raids are complete without issues and in expected time, class/spec doesn't matter. If someone have fun with exact class/spec why he/she can't play it but is forced by dumb ppl/groups to play something that don't like at all or don't get spot anywhere. Other topic is that someone can have in theory "top tier" class/spec but don't play it well and have less numbers then right played in theory "last places" class/specs. And even if we'll follow it difference between "in theory" 1st place and "in theory" last place is not so huge to remove it from using.

Another topic is that positions on this list week by week are changing, more or less but they are, and at one week something else is on top, while another week it's going lower. So what a point to follow it so much? Make every class, gear it up and play every week something what is on top atm <-- total stupid and no life. Also what spec such tier list count in? Since there is no "one way to go", some points can be spread different and be still available or even better then most are using, some less.

Guest DirtyCurt425
On 1/30/2023 at 3:59 PM, Guest shay said:

your tier list reminds me of a lemon party and you are clueless when it comes to most of the classes

yea...they must have looked at logs from the first two days of the season or something, just guessed 70% of what they wrote would hopefully be/become true lol or just didn't even really play any of the classes and specs or the people they asked about the specs weren't sufficient in them.  In order to really know how each class performs to make a tier list you need people with around the same ability to utilize the class and at a high level.  Someone who is average playing an "S-Tier" spec will get beat pretty easily by someone who has perfected a "B-Tier" spec...or even "C-Tier" for that matter.

Guest DirtyCurt425

From my recollection of S1 M+ this list doesn't really represent how classes actually performed or were they lined up...are some of them in the right spots? Yea.  But you could list them randomly and get a few right lol.  Also given that the lowest rating gave for any spec is "B-Tier" just allows to much vagueness, broadness and doesn't allow much breakdown of the differences of damage of the specs into actual detail.  Especially the A and B Tiers where you have every hunter spec as "B-Tier" lol.  SV was dogshit compared to BM and MM and was not a "B-Tier" spec when comparing it to all the other "B-Tier" specs.  I don't know if the list is done that way on purpose as to not hurt anyone's feelings...but if so don't.  Just for example, if the spec that is at the top of "B" can do 50k dps and every other spec besides the lowest "B" is within 5k dps or so but the lowest "B" is 10k below than it shouldn't be considered "B".  Looking at this list you'd assume every "A-Tier" would and should perform about the same which just isn't happening lol.  Havoc DH's were demolishing Ret Pally's...and so was almost every other class and spec lol.  I'm not saying the class and spec I main should be higher because I can do more damage and play better than every other class and spec above it 95% of the time in keys...but a tier list shouldn't be 3 tiers when you have 25 specs to filter out...some will be S and some will be C and D.  But having the lowest tier B is just giving people false hope if they are trying to push high end keys, especially since you are basing this list on people doing +15-20.