FORUMS
Damien

Mythic+ DPS Tier List

Guest Vareesy

I hope Ele Shaman and Hunter got some raid utility.

Petko, firstly I would like to thank you for taking your time to write out all of this and also go through all the testing, fantastic work as always. This is always the list I refer to when wondering what to main for the season! Time to dust off my shadow priest I guess haha, super excited and can't wait for the M+ season to start.

Guest Blacksam

Hello Guys!

Wanted to show a lot of appreciation to Icy Veins for hosting valuable information

In particular, much gratitude to Petko (Icy Veins writer, Rank 1 Elemental Shaman in Mythic, Streamer, Youtuber) 
who writes every season a spectacular review of the upcoming specs for mythic +.
As usual, Petko created a fantastic guide for the upcoming Dragonflight Season 2, which is highly recommended to check out.

Thank you, good luck and have fun in the next season!

Guest Saladin

The writer for ret paladin has a lot of missing and outdated information, we don't have Eye for an Eye anymore, Exorcism, Radiant Decree doesn't exist anymore either. We have plenty of movement speed now. 2 charges on 45sec CD each giving 6 seconds of 100% movement speed, They don't even mention the new utility spells like Unbound Freedom which allows you to cast Blessing of freedom on a target and giving you the same effects and increases both of your movement speeds by 30% for 8seconds, and dispels and prevents any movement impairing effects from occurring, making things like deep chill, and any slowing poisons that also deal damage no longer and issue for 2 players because it removes the whole debuff, making pushing halls of infusion a cake walk. I'm just saying its missing a good portion of the rework in its description and has a lot of outdated info of spells we dont have anymore

Guest Lord_deicide

Love your work dude. Would be cool to see a raid version of this. Also looking forward to a M+ dungeon guide. 

Guest Fraantic

It's time for Papa Fraan to weigh in. It's good to have so much detailed information in one place. Not only we have the rankings, the pros and cons of each class, spec, tier, etc, but also every segment is analyzed and broken down to such a detailed level that even a player that doesn't play the game or has been away for a while will have clear insight on what to play. Thanks Petko for the hard work and the time and effort put into this. 

Guest Epi

One big thank you to the amazing Petko for once again delivering a very fact-heavy, informative and detailed tier list. I watch his streams and have seen first hand that he personally tries all classes/specs and runs many, many M+ on PTR with all kinds of comps in order to create the tier list. I'm very grateful for all the effort put in this spec-by-spec analysis as it helps me understand the strengths and weaknesses of the classes i play. Before every season start I make sure to consult both Petko's tier list and Petko's "choose your main" spreadsheet in order to choose my main for the season. For season 3 i'm thinking rogue so far haha. Thanks Petko and Icy Veins team.

Didn't want Peetko to be upset, nice considerations 🙂 So long as people dont read this as a "what to bring and what not to bring" but rather use it in the context of how to build a comp and to highlight issues with certain specs.

Edited by Dukkemand

Guest Smashenater

Arms feels weird and sluggish in PTR. They need to change a few things, realistically, not just bug fixes even. Fury will just come out on top if not. I'm glad shadow isn't getting the A tier love but it also sucks for priest mains that have become used to high keys.