Damien

Hearthstone Mage Spells and Minions

16 posts in this topic

I feel like the strengths of Animated Armor are not sold enough. It is an excellent Fatigue counter and a somewhat decent Aggro delaying card. In a very aggro meta with Fatigue/mill decks sprinkled in it, I think it's a decent tech card. I know there are better tools for dealing with Aggro, but there is no better tool IN THE GAME to prevent Fatigue. Of course it isn't a card you would fit in a specific deck, but I feel a lot of cards don't see their real strong points told.

Senjin block 5 damage, Animated armor only 4 and can't even protect your other minions against control decks. 

Yes, Animated Armor is good in fatigue, but let's be honest - Fatigue Mage is not really competitive. Mill decks also aren't that common sight to make Animated Armor a useful tech card.

You might wanna mention, in the Arena section of Forgotten Torch, Faceless Summoner and Snowchugger, that they aren't available to be drafted.

3 hours ago, Guest Rektorino said:

Is this card not craftable? only obtained from card packs?

Could you please specify what card are you talking about? This thread is for all mage cards.

12 minutes ago, Guest ValiX said:

Why i can't craft Flamecannon??? I can't see this card in crafting 

Have you tried pulling up your collection, clicking on the Goblins vs Gnomes tab and hitting Craft? 

6 hours ago, Guest ValiX said:

Why i can't craft Flamecannon??? I can't see this card in crafting 

Create a mage deck (or open one), convert it to wild, click on the Crafting button and you should be able to find Flamecannon now.

On 8. 12. 2017 at 12:18 AM, Guest TheKeck said:

On the Aluneth page: " you should remember that Arcane Intellect will draw three cards for half the cost of Aluneth".  Arcane Intellect only draws two cards.

Thanks for pointing this out! It should be fixed soon.

Why do you have aluneth in the excellent tier under your arena tiering?

You admit its poor in arena but only after failing hard where i basically committed suicide a few times in my run did i click in past the grid to see you did note this haha

For Cinderstorm under constructed play it says "The damage of Cinderstorm is generally for it too be used in Constructed play.", which dosen't make any sense.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.