Arcane Intellect — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Intellect is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Intellect is a staple card in most Mage decks. Although it is not a good card to play on Turn 3, as it will usually stunt your development, you can often play it on later turns and still have enough Mana left over to play the cards that you drew.
Arcane Intellect is a great card in nearly any Mage deck. In Control and Combo orientated decks, the extra cards are valuable, and playing Arcane Intellect on Turn 3 will not usually be interfering with your board development. In Aggro decks, you can wait until it is the last card in your hand and then use it as refill. By this time, you should have enough Mana available to be able to use both cards that you draw from the Arcane Intellect.
Arcane Intellect is a decent card in Arena, as it adds stability to your deck. It is not, however, a card that you want in your opening hand as it does not add anything to the board. With this in mind, after you have already drafted one Intellect, you should lower the value of future ones considerably.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List