Arcane Intellect — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Intellect is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Intellect is a staple card in most Mage decks. Although it is not a good card to play on Turn 3, as it will usually stunt your development, you can often play it on later turns and still have enough Mana left over to play the cards that you drew.
Arcane Intellect is a great card in nearly any Mage deck. In Control and Combo orientated decks, the extra cards are valuable, and playing Arcane Intellect on Turn 3 will not usually be interfering with your board development. In Aggro decks, you can wait until it is the last card in your hand and then use it as refill. By this time, you should have enough Mana available to be able to use both cards that you draw from the Arcane Intellect.
Arcane Intellect is a decent card in Arena, as it adds stability to your deck. It is not, however, a card that you want in your opening hand as it does not add anything to the board. With this in mind, after you have already drafted one Intellect, you should lower the value of future ones considerably.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck