Arcane Intellect — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Intellect is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Intellect is a staple card in most Mage decks. Although it is not a good card to play on Turn 3, as it will usually stunt your development, you can often play it on later turns and still have enough Mana left over to play the cards that you drew.
Arcane Intellect is a great card in nearly any Mage deck. In Control and Combo orientated decks, the extra cards are valuable, and playing Arcane Intellect on Turn 3 will not usually be interfering with your board development. In Aggro decks, you can wait until it is the last card in your hand and then use it as refill. By this time, you should have enough Mana available to be able to use both cards that you draw from the Arcane Intellect.
Arcane Intellect is a decent card in Arena, as it adds stability to your deck. It is not, however, a card that you want in your opening hand as it does not add anything to the board. With this in mind, after you have already drafted one Intellect, you should lower the value of future ones considerably.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens