Arcane Intellect — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Arcane Intellect is a Mage-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Arcane Intellect is a staple card in most Mage decks. Although it is not a good card to play on Turn 3, as it will usually stunt your development, you can often play it on later turns and still have enough Mana left over to play the cards that you drew.
Arcane Intellect is a great card in nearly any Mage deck. In Control and Combo orientated decks, the extra cards are valuable, and playing Arcane Intellect on Turn 3 will not usually be interfering with your board development. In Aggro decks, you can wait until it is the last card in your hand and then use it as refill. By this time, you should have enough Mana available to be able to use both cards that you draw from the Arcane Intellect.
Arcane Intellect is a decent card in Arena, as it adds stability to your deck. It is not, however, a card that you want in your opening hand as it does not add anything to the board. With this in mind, after you have already drafted one Intellect, you should lower the value of future ones considerably.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck