Table of Contents
Flamecannon is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flamecannon is a potentially powerful card. In situations where your opponent only has one minion in play it is an extremely under-costed spell. The downside however, is that it is way too unpredictable against a large board. Mage is a strong class to have access to this card, since they have the best Hero Power for removing small minions that you do not want to hit.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Flamecannon can fit into a Mage deck if the Meta dictates playing a lot of removal to Control the board. However, in many circumstances you may prefer to have more reliable cards like Frostbolt and Fireball in your deck.
Flamecannon is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Tempo Mage Deck
- Cheap Tempo Mage Wild Deck
- Cheap Mech Mage Wild Deck
- Reno Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Tempo Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Low-Budget Chromaggus Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper