Table of Contents
Flamecannon is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Flamecannon is a potentially powerful card. In situations where your opponent only has one minion in play it is an extremely under-costed spell. The downside however, is that it is way too unpredictable against a large board. Mage is a strong class to have access to this card, since they have the best Hero Power for removing small minions that you do not want to hit.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Flamecannon can fit into a Mage deck if the Meta dictates playing a lot of removal to Control the board. However, in many circumstances you may prefer to have more reliable cards like Frostbolt and Fireball in your deck.
Flamecannon is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Reno Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Tempo Mage Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Cheap Tempo Mage Wild Deck
- Cheap Mech Mage Wild Deck
- Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Tempo Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Low-Budget Chromaggus Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists