Flamecannon — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamecannon is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamecannon is a potentially powerful card. In situations where your opponent only has one minion in play it is an extremely under-costed spell. The downside however, is that it is way too unpredictable against a large board. Mage is a strong class to have access to this card, since they have the best Hero Power for removing small minions that you do not want to hit.
In Constructed, Flamecannon can fit into a Mage deck if the Meta dictates playing a lot of removal to Control the board. However, in many circumstances you may prefer to have more reliable cards like Frostbolt and in your deck.
Flamecannon is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List