Flamecannon — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamecannon is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamecannon is a potentially powerful card. In situations where your opponent only has one minion in play it is an extremely under-costed spell. The downside however, is that it is way too unpredictable against a large board. Mage is a strong class to have access to this card, since they have the best Hero Power for removing small minions that you do not want to hit.
In Constructed, Flamecannon can fit into a Mage deck if the Meta dictates playing a lot of removal to Control the board. However, in many circumstances you may prefer to have more reliable cards like Frostbolt and in your deck.
Flamecannon is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck