Flamecannon — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Flamecannon is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Flamecannon is a potentially powerful card. In situations where your opponent only has one minion in play it is an extremely under-costed spell. The downside however, is that it is way too unpredictable against a large board. Mage is a strong class to have access to this card, since they have the best Hero Power for removing small minions that you do not want to hit.
In Constructed, Flamecannon can fit into a Mage deck if the Meta dictates playing a lot of removal to Control the board. However, in many circumstances you may prefer to have more reliable cards like Frostbolt and in your deck.
Flamecannon is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens