Cinderstorm — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cinderstorm is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cinderstorm offers a very generous 5 damage for 3 Mana. The card can be very efficient at burning down opponents who have no minions in play, however with multiple minions in play the results are very unreliable.
Although the damage is random, 5 damage for 3 Mana is enough for Cinderstorm to see play in aggressive Mage decks.
In Arena, Cinderstorm is an above average card. Although the damage of the card is random, the board can often be manipulated to maximise the chances of removing problematic minions.
Decks with Cinderstorm
Budget Aggro Tempo Mage Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|1,960||May 01 2019|
Wild Spell Damage Mage Deck Guide 1 weapon, 16 spells, 13 minions
|7,240||Oct 01 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge