Cinderstorm — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cinderstorm is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cinderstorm offers a very generous 5 damage for 3 Mana. The card can be very efficient at burning down opponents who have no minions in play, however with multiple minions in play the results are very unreliable.
Although the damage is random, 5 damage for 3 Mana is enough for Cinderstorm to see play in aggressive Mage decks.
In Arena, Cinderstorm is an above average card. Although the damage of the card is random, the board can often be manipulated to maximise the chances of removing problematic minions.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List