Cinderstorm — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cinderstorm is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cinderstorm offers a very generous 5 damage for 3 Mana. The card can be very efficient at burning down opponents who have no minions in play, however with multiple minions in play the results are very unreliable.
Although the damage is random, 5 damage for 3 Mana is enough for Cinderstorm to see play in aggressive Mage decks.
In Arena, Cinderstorm is an above average card. Although the damage of the card is random, the board can often be manipulated to maximise the chances of removing problematic minions.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike