Cinderstorm — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cinderstorm is a Mage-only spell. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cinderstorm offers a very generous 5 damage for 3 Mana. The card can be very efficient at burning down opponents who have no minions in play, however with multiple minions in play the results are very unreliable.
Although the damage is random, 5 damage for 3 Mana is enough for Cinderstorm to see play in aggressive Mage decks.
In Arena, Cinderstorm is an above average card. Although the damage of the card is random, the board can often be manipulated to maximise the chances of removing problematic minions.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck