Cinderstorm — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Cinderstorm is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cinderstorm offers a very generous 5 damage for 3 Mana. The card can be very efficient at burning down opponents who have no minions in play, however with multiple minions in play the results are very unreliable.
Although the damage is random, 5 damage for 3 Mana is enough for Cinderstorm to see play in aggressive Mage decks.
In Arena, Cinderstorm is an above average card. Although the damage of the card is random, the board can often be manipulated to maximise the chances of removing problematic minions.
Decks with Cinderstorm
Budget Aggro Tempo Mage Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|1,960||May 01 2019|
Wild Spell Damage Mage Deck Guide 1 weapon, 16 spells, 13 minions
|7,240||Oct 01 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide