FORUMS
Vlad

Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!

• How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

Kinda weird, i'm playing about the same amount, there is content drought and it forces me to go do old content, but i've already kinda farmed a lot of things there, so i'm at a loss at what to do. But i still like the game even if there is nothing to do.

• What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I don't really play any other games other than wow so i don't really care, but if i had to pick no matter what, i don't know really. Lost Ark cause it seems nice game.

How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

- I still love and enjoy WoW. The slower content drops and weird decisions have made it a bit harder to keep up on everything, every week. I think Shadowlands is a great expansion overall but one thing that has irked me is how the in game cinematics just feel rushed and not much love put into them with horrible animations, models and lip syncing. I play WoW less not because of my lack of interest but because of time. Not a college student anymore so I can put as much time into the game as I used to. Plus with being able to actually afford new games, I want to play other games as well, not just WoW.

What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

- I would love to see Icy Veins cover Guild Wars 2 in the future.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I've been playing WOW since TBC. To be honest I really enjoy SL, way more better than BFA! I am currently playing WOW casually though, some Mythic +, Arena and AH'ing

2.What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Maybe Diablo 4 or DOTA2

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I've just rejoined into the game after a good break. I can't easily say if I'm playing more or less ( prob less now, since I don't have a guild or anything ) but I am enjoying my time when I'm playing

2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I'm not playing to much other games that would fit on Icy-Veins .. but maybe SCUM ...

WoW feels good at the moment. I haven't played enough to be able to give my opinion on all the expansions, PvP and such, purely because I wasn't around at the time of playing and never learned what was included in all of the expansions, so I wasn't able to depict what a WoW player would deem as good or bad. But from what I have played which is just quests and dungeons the game feels really good and am looking forward to play it in the future. I have been playing nothing but WoW in the last 3 days and I have no regrets. 

I would like to see some Borderlands 2 guides and builds as that game follows the same lines that WoW and PoE do.

Edited by ali0203

1. I still enjoy it, though ive been playing more SOM than retail :)

2. The wow classic guides updated to support SOM

How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

Exactly the same as10 years ago. I love the game and keep playing 10 or so hours a day

What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I don't mind the title I do mind the topic. World of Warcraft. It is trully why this website was created and I would like it o stay that way,

Hello everyone and thanks for the giveaway. Let's start :

1. Big fan of wow since back in the day, had a lot of fun with the start of Shadowlands but i'm playing a lot less since i have a lot more responsabilities these days, but i would love to play the current patch and 9.2 when it comes out.

2. Hard one, but i think games like Monster hunter since it's starting to get big in the west and i'm a big fan, there is also a lot of theory crafting and builds to make on that series of game so it would fit.

Have a great day guys.

• How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

It is highly botted and that kinda kills some of the fun. However, I enjoy TBCC very much, as it is the time where Arcane Mages shine for the first time and TBC was my favorite expansion. I'm playing roughly as much as I do normally and I'm happy that TBC is available on an official server and TBC lovers don't have to go to private servers any more :-).

• What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

WoW: Wrath of the Lich King.

I'm happy enough with WoW currently, I enjoy the combat and PVP in this game so that keeps me interested. Just wish they handled Shadowlands better and delivered more, they should focus on improving classes which are long overdue for a revisit and simply listen to player feedback and act on it. 9.1.5 brought me back to WoW and I hope things will continue to improve.

I love the Dark Souls series and cannot wait for Elden Ring, news, guides, builds and info on these games would be pretty great.

1. I still play the game but very rarely due to university as the price for game time is a bit too high for my liking. Generally i still like the game overall especially mythic dungeons and general PvP with friends (bgs and chill arenas though we suck)

2. Albion online. Its a game that heavily relies on playing the proper builds and efficiency with your ingame currency so theorycrafting is a very powerful tool in the game. Also hopefully having a big website covering a game that isnt as hyped would perhaps draw more players in.

Uncommon Patron

1. I have actually been playing a bit more lately. Took a break back in May due to work, but am back in school now and have a bit more time since I am not working 60 hours a week anymore. I've been having fun with it lately, wish that my server was more active, but I can remedy that with a server transfer. Besides that, I'm enjoying my time back.

2. As for a game that I would like to see get more coverage, I'd say New World. I know it's in rough shape right now, but I'm still enjoying it. 

Definetely less, WoW became too much time consuming. Came back for Classic (which is more appealing for me) but couldn't resist to play my Brewmaster Monk, so here I am. Retail grind and some its design choises still bug me, but animations and idea of a drunken tank guiding party through dungeons is what always drags me back.

Did you consider Elden Ring?

1.How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I am really enjoying in this game so far and I am playing more than I used to, I think 9.1.5 is a great patch for returning players.

2.What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I would like to see Darkest Dungeon and maybe Elden Ring.

Thank you 🙂

Edited by Chedwick

1. Playing? Yes! A bit less with so many Holiday responsibilities of late but still enjoying the game.

2. Wildstar! Yes, it is an ancient unplayed game nowadays but in my humble opinion it had the best and most comprehensive housing platform of any game I have ever found. I miss it terribly since it was closed down by the original company. Perhaps if you get the word out someone might come up with an alt server and finally crack the code to allow we housing nerds a chance to relive our creative genius in that arena again.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter :)

Good luck and Happy Holidays to all!

1) For wow's current state I have mixed feelings. I love end game content, and have fun with all of it. I just wish we would get more content then the same dungeons for the whole expansion however. I wish older expansions still had some relevancy to them, because it feels like they're just kind of there and ignored. I'm not a fan of how much work you have to put in alts, because people like me like to have too many characters lol. 

2) I would love to see icy veins cover is Dead by Daylight. 

Q1: I am playing right now, and i like this expansion very much, i think it is sad to end it in the 9.2 patch, but understandable, anyway i like playin wow, and spend some time doing mythic dungeons, or raiding.

Q2: It's might be a little out of date, but one of my favourite game series is Might and Magic Heroes, it would be awesome to see some guides, or tactics.

1.How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I've tried so hard get back in to wow but over the years the repetitive content has slowly killed my enjoyment for it right now I resub only for expansion releases and major content patches and I could not honesty tell you if I keep playing for the "sunk cost falsie" or because I like wow. the current expansions lore is literally panful to try and explain like warlords I want it to go away and forget it ever happened. i want and wow needs content that takes RISK! do something anything new just something NEW! the last new thing was garrisons in warlords and artifacts in legion DO SOMETHING NEW! PLEASE!

2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I would like to see some coverage of the next Guild wars 2 expansion, that's one odd MMO i leveled my first character so many years ago and every time I go back I never have to update my gear such a odd game.

Edited by Morkail

1. I play wow as often as I always have since its the one thing that helps me get away and clear my mind. 

2. All the games that I play are already covered with Icy veins, so I don't really have any suggestions on new games to cover. Thank you for what you already do cover though!

• I am really having fun playing wow classic: som. Enjoying it alot. Feels good to restart the content again! Love the croudness! Socializing and stuff. making new friends etc.
    • maybe an elder scrolls game, maybe the online one. Would love to see guides, walkthroughs, etcetera.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?
    1. Been playing a lot more these past few weeks. 
    2. Started on Classic TBC again, made a ret pala and leveling up atm. About to hit Oulands! Finding it really fun again.
    1. Elden Ring when it launches, would be nice!
Edited by Nesbittle

Uncommon Patron

1) I'm playing about the same amount I usually do.

2) WoW is pretty much the only game I play and the only one I'm interested in seeing news on.

Long time user of Icy Veins guides, but I finally created an account for this giveaway 😁

I stopped playing wow during 9.1 because Korthia felt pretty dry and I just wasn't enjoying the setting/aesthetics/storyline of Shadowlands very much.  I came back for Season of Mastery and have been having a good time so far!  So you might say that I have been playing wow a lot more lately but I haven't touched retail in months (I think I'll try 9.2 though, the tier set bonuses seem interesting at least).

As for other games that would benefit from the IV treatment, I think you've covered most that come to mind (ff14, new world) but maybe something more niche like OSRS?

Anyway, thank you and here's hoping for some of that game time 🤑

1. I still play Wow as before (I like this game). Now I even play more because I have free time.

2. Probably WoW and Diablo III

I've played the game on and off since TBC, i get the game has luls where its a chore and currently it feels like its in that lul, even though my guild is still working towards clearing mythic it feels like more of a obligation to log on each raid night and participate. I still do though, i still log on daily to see if anyones on to do anything, but, thats just the way i feel. I dont think i've ever or will ever hate the game and feel like its a waste of time, just maybe bliz need to work a bit harder on keeping content coming to keep us engaged.

Honestly no idea, I dont play much else because even though there is compertition out there for WoW nothing comes close. No game has the same playstyle and asthetic that lured me to the game when i was 16.