FORUMS
Vlad

Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!

what i do think about wow now?

always been my fav game since i was 7, now im 23 and only death will stop me from playing it, no matter what.

sadly/luckily im so blided by the impact this game had on me that i would start over thousands of times.

what game id like to see on icy veins?

probably more than otehr games, id focus on the pvp aspect of wow, as there aren't many guides around that teach new pvp players how to get started with pvp, way of thinking, how to move, ecc.

How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I'm playing less than I used to, it's more about nostalgic feeling for me, but it's not the same as before, my friends stopped playing and it's not that good alone.

What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

If big title, it will be Diablo 4 of course, but I have a secret favourite and it's Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?                                                                                    Im playing less than used to for sure the only fun i have no seems to be levelling alts, I have been playing alot of POE
  2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?                                                                                  i see you have started some POE stuff i would like to see more of that and maybe some Tiny Tinas content as well

#1 : Honestly, I'm still playing like I used to do, but only because I'm playing with guildies. Glad they're here.

#2 : If they ever make a Xenoblade MMORPG, I hope they will add it on IV.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?
  2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

1. I play alot at the moment. I´m sad about the design and the campange. The game is to boring designed. The new Raid of Patch 9.1 is complete gray. Maybe this is a strategy for something, ... (corona, idk) ! I like the Raid-, Mythic Dungeon- Mechanic. I think the Normal,Heroic and Mythic balancing are ok. I play alot on a WoW WotLk Private-Server too and i need to say, that I´m happy about the Vault Loot.

2. WoW Private Server(different Contents) Guides.

• How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

a bit disapointed about wow lately ( as shadowlands), i'm playing a bit less

• What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Starcraft 2

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?
  2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

1. Good, I just resubbed recently and am looking forward to diving into burning crusade classic/maybe even exploring some of the newer content in retail. Since I just resubbed recently I'd have to say I am playing more.

2. Can you guys make Blizzard start working on Heroes again? As a serious answer, maybe some of the paradox interactive games like crusader kings/hearts of iron/city skylines.

1.How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I am playing less than I would like because the game is far from previous versions and I have less time due to work and family. I would like to play again now on the anniversary and Christmas, that's why I want to win the giveaway

2.What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I would like the number one game shown on the cover to continue being the wow, I carry it in my heart and it will always be number one

1)Lately, I rarely play WoW. I think recent trends are leading to simplification and plot impotence. Personally, I'm no longer interested in following the modern WoW storyline. But more and more I like to go through the old WoW.
2) TESO

Edited by Flazzer

How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

Retail was my main game for a decade. Then I switched to Classic. Then I stopped for many months and hopped back onboard for TBC. Then quit for many months. And just recently I'm dipping my toes into TBC for some new experiences playing classes I haven't yet. Retail's combat feels much better than every version of Classic, but I just feel overwhelmed and left behind. I miss it.

What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Satisfactory or Factorio. I can't say that there's any sites out there with the style and organization of guides as Icyveins does. Satisfactory recently had Update 5 release, a most anticipated patch by all. Anyway, the game's still in early access so you guys can get in early and take advantage of that. Please credit me on Satisfactory's future page here 😛

On 11/25/2021 at 12:17 PM, Vlad said:
  • How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?
  • What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

1. I've been feeling a little bored with WoW lately, so I'm playing less than I used to. 

2. I'm not sure. I wouldn't want to see Hearthstone Standard decks, but maybe Hearthstone Mercenaries or Duels.

1. I had been taking a break to WoW, but have started playing again, as is tradition with WoW players. It sometimes is frustrating to play because as a longtime player I have seen its ups and downs and know the game could be in a much better state if they quit cutting corners and dont make the systems designer the lead game dev..

2. Wouldnt mind seeing Elden Ring, that game looks like its going to be quite fun.

How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?  Getting some bored :-( playing least but with winter coming will probably play more

What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?  I see that New World is covered...so...Path of Exile

Q#1: 9.2.5 fixed a lot of issues i had with the game, and i enjoy playing a lot lately trying some new alts as well as doing some high m+ for the first time, im actually trying to farm a wow token (lol) since i think i can afford another 2 months at least for this year. so yeah i think wow its in a good state now.

Q#2: I would be pretty cool if icy veins do some newbie guides for "Lost Ark", since its the game im hyped for next year

1) While I am playing less than I used to, there is a part of me that really wants to delve back into it full blown. While you can never go home again and i doubt any game will ever grab my attention like wow did back in classic I'm hopeful that WOW still has surprises and good times in-store.

2) I honestly don't know, most games only hold my attention for a few weeks at most. I have reserved hopes Lost Ark will be the next thing I can get into so maybe that.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I'm pretty new to the game, but i think that wow is such a fascinating game with lots and lots of content, specially for new players, i find amazing every new thing i do in it and i just love it. It doesn't really matter to me how it evolves in terms of player count because i just play for the beauty of the game, but i've heard that the numbers are going down, i hope that won't change the game updates in a bad way and that blizzard will bring stuff that other people want in order to repopulate it as it was. Personally, unfortunately i stopped myself from playing it in the last time because i was getting addicted to it, but i would be more than happy to play it again.

I don't know, maybe some FPS games like Valorant or CS:GO.

Well, to be honest i haven't played in the last month, I didn't had the time to, but with the release of Season of Mastery i got really hyped and i want to get back into playing daily.

2.What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I would love to see Lost Ark covered after it's released.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:17 PM, Vlad said:

giveaway

1.  How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to? 
    With this patch and all the fix, i think wow its in a good way for us (players) battle in azeroth
    No game i only want to play WOW bring more content 😄
  3. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to? 
    With this patch and all the fix, i think wow its in a good way for us (players) battle in azeroth
  4. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?
    No game i only want to play WOW bring more content 😄

I'm actually pretty new to WoW. I played retail alone and joined a raiding guild for a few weeks, but not playing with IRL friends made raiding less enjoyable than I would've liked. I recently switched to Classic and joined a guild with a few IRLs and have had a much better experience! Learning new stuff when you're with friends you trust is a lot less stress inducing.

1. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Lost Ark! I think it fits the website really well considering you cover other games that are similar like Diablo, and because it's pretty new there aren't too many resources out there for players wanting to find builds, guides, ETC.

- I'm definitely playing less because I've done everything i wanted to do at this point in the expansion in terms of raiding / gearing.

- New World

I'm starting to pick it up again, it's been a crazy year and I really haven't had to the chance to play as much as I'd like.

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a great MMO imo, and I think it would be great if you guys gave it some attention.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

1. Not great. The new stuff is not the best IMO and if they don't make the next expac great then I think it could be the ACTUAL end of wow. I'm playing less than I used to during wrath or legion or even mid BFA but more than I have in quite a while though it's just farming old stuff while I am waiting for my HOTS ranked queues to pop

2. The only other game I play that you don't cover is Age of Empires. I wouldn't mind seeing some "icy" AOE content

Edited by WhyDaRumGone
Auto corrected wrath

I am playing the least WoW I have ever played since I began playing. The recent expansion seemed like too much of a stretch story-wise, and I feel less connected to the plot, my character, and the game in general as a result. I'm tired of the repeated general story arc of "Azeroth is under existential threat, work together, defeat a monolithic evil doom that will end all everything." Also, I'm sick of the bloat of quantity of currencies in the game. It's a deterrent to earning rewards in general.

Diablo 4, though it seems you'll do that already. It's the only game I'll be picking up in the future that fits what icy veins does. PLEASE keep covering WoW in depth. No one does it as well as icy veins.

Edited by Jude

1.) I am strangely addicted to Season of Mastery and I do TBC arena when I can.  I haven't been able to raid as much because of a new baby.

2.)  Eve or Eve Echoes needs some content to help people get up to speed.

1. I'm enjoying the game quite a bit right now and am playing more to prepare an alt for 9.2. 

2. I'd be interested to see Icy Veins cover some other MMOs like ESO or GW2.