FORUMS
Vlad

Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!

How i feel about wow.

I love wow and every aspect of it. The world of Azeroth is beautiful. However i wish blizzard would listen to the community more. I have been playing more lately than i used to. I'm lost on what to do now as i have finished all the campaigns.

What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I would love icy veins to have some guides for Runescape, specifically Runescape 3. I would also love to have some guides on Ashes of Creation once it drops.

I don't hate WOW at the moment but I feel like I'm repeating the same things over and over just for a number to increase, I know that sounds like all games now a days but I haven't gotten any new  cool looking gear in what feels like weeks. Classic still good tho.

I would love it if you guys went back and covered the old Borderlands build even though I know they are over done I would love it if all of the Borderlands series were here.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I don't mind how slow this expansion is going so I'm having a lot of fun with it! I've been playing this game off and on for the past 10 years, and just recently came back when shadowlands dropped. Having lots of feelings of nostalgia!

2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I feel like Guild Wars 2 coverage would be awesome!

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

-Definitely enjoying it more and playing more. Just got back into it and haven't really stopped.

2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

-I would love for y'all to cover Elder Scrolls Online. It's hard to find a decent leveling guild and builds.

Edited by KendarSaurusRex

• How do you feel about how lately? Are you playing more or less?
    • I just started back up a few months ago and got back into raiding wow does have some real problems that need to addressed outside of that, but I have always loved raiding in the game
  • What game would you like to see icy veins cover in the future
    • I would like a more in-depth system on the world of Warcraft  pvp system, such as talents for each rbg, 2v2, or 3v3 comps

I have been playing more than usual. I have 6 level 60 toons currently and am trying new classes that I've never tried before.

1. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Final Fantasy

How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?
I've been playing a lot less than I used to, retail isn't really fun at all for multiple reasons. BC classic has been the only thing keeping my attention. I suspect I might spend a bit more time now with season of mastery, but we will see.

What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?
I think if you guys covered a game like Baldur's Gate 3 it would be pretty cool. The game is still early access at the moment, but once it releases I suspect I will have an appetite for guides

• How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

Playing a tad less but still playing and raiding and unlikely to stop

• What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

d4

playing less mostly because i lost interest in content besides raiding

1. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

maybe destiny 2

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

1. I prepurchased shadowlands near the end of BFA, but never played it—having switched over to ffxiv. Recently, while waiting for endwalker I decided to give it a go. WoW is enjoyable WHEN played with friends, but alone it can become quite bleh. I'm definitely playing more than I used to though, also trying to get a group together to raid!

2. It's gotta be FFXIV. The class rotations can go quite deep, and I'd love to have a non-disc way to get some proper knowledge.

1- I'm actually playing more than I usually do. While Shadowlands has its shortcomings I still love to do keys, mount farming and different things with guildies and friends!

2- I'm not sure what games, perhaps Overwatch? Tips and tricks for different heroes?

Thank you for this giveaway!

As I'm only playing Classic (haven't been on retail for many many years now), I'm most definitely playing a lot less than I did back in the day. That being said, I do have my spurts where I'll come close, but it all depends on if the people I want to play with are online or not! 

New World for sure! Looking for a new game to get into with my wife 🙂 

> How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I am playing more than before. Starting with every expansion start and every major update and until losing interest.

> What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Number one game is: Hearthstone. I liked HS articles in the past they were great and helped a lot. Second place taken by Heroes of the Storm, but this place taken togather with WOW.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:17 PM, Vlad said:
  • How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to
  • Now iam not playing that much becouse of some work issues, but def iam playing less that i used to
  • What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?
  • Ashes of creation

I am playing more than the first year of the expansion only because of a shift in my career. I've always been a WOW player and will likely be until the servers are shuttered. I am primarily playing solo, leveling alts and playing the catchup game with gear and achievements. It's in the best place in several expansions for alts and 9.1.5 brought about most of the major improvements.

I wouldn't mind seeing SWTOR covered. I dabble there and coverage by a reputable source would be welcomed.

1. Im not playing so much atm, the problem is many ppl just stopped playing and are waiting for 9.2, Plus im playing alliance atm so its even worse;) Im thinking to lvl up some chars on the horde side to get more ppl playing raids and m+.
2.More tutorials for FFXIV maybe? And Lost Ark when it comes out.

How do you feel about WoW lately? Are you playing more or less than you used to?

I always loved wow and will keep loving wow. I am seeing it to the end even with all this mess. Same as always

Hogwarts Legacy

Hello members and site team,

I think the game is still amazing at the moment and I am still playing it from the vanilla wow. The raids are amazing the M+ and now I am making achievements,  which I love. The only problem for me is that I have 2 3 hours per day before work to play , because I have children. Best wishes for everyone for the holidays.

2. Back to the game right now, Love WoW hope they find a way to bring more people to the community, i'm sad that i didnt play in golden era, hope there will be another.
  3. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?
  4. RTS like Age4 or single games tutoria

1-How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

1- i am playing wow since legion and now m losing my hope for  next patch ,  i usually play 5 hours a day

2-What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

2- i would to see it lost ark on icy-veins because u guys making good content

1. I would enjoy it but much of my guild is not playing anymore. I'm planning to play more during 8.2

2. Either more Heroes of the Storm or Hearthstone.

I have played WoW a bit more for couple months. Usually I just played at summer, but I have started playing it at other times too

I want to see more of Deep Rock Galactic or Elden Ring

1. I don't know how to feel about WoW lately - i miss it a lot and things that are going on around it made me play way less than before. I was playing almost daily and now i'm not even playing it once in a while. I think i'm just lost for now.

2. I'd love to see some Dark Souls or other soulslike games here to get cover. 

I'm playing about the same but its all dependent if my friends will continue to play. To be completely honest if not mythic plus I would not playing this game at all from few months now. I feel like the people that are left are either boosters or people how buy them., There is not much interaction between random players anymore. All the tools created in game like LFG and WQ group finder renders communication to minimum. Going back to content that you can play now if people will leave in my opinion will trigger domino effect and slowly buy surly Wow will die, at this point it is not a matter if but when. If 10.0 will not radically change the game that's the end. All of that is not even taking into consideration current blizzard drama that's adds fuel to fire. They are going agents a clock and tbh I don't know if they still got time to fix their issue. Most likely scenario that wow after rushed 10.0 will be freemium title.

Broken Ranks but is a bit niche title so I'm not holding my breath 🙂

1- I am playing "Season of Mastery" now. I was playing Shadowlands before. The spirit of WoW died to me. I like the lore so I felt glorious when I play near a hero character (Such as assisting King Varian in Heroism Quest back in Wotlk - I was assisting him he was not assisting me because he was the freaking king). So I feel different in classic but even that does feel unreal now. I am playing more since I think Blizzard did a nice job on this one (SoM). But I lost my respect to the company after W3-Reforged. 

2- Well, WoW, HotS, maybe Age of Empires 4. But Ice-Veins means WoW guides to me! Annnd then HotS talents of course. (I sometimes think reading guides kills the joy of exploring in games though but this is the world now, everything is about winning so it is great to have Ice-Veins at my side)