FORUMS
Vlad

Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!

1:How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?
 in 2 last version of the game i play less time because  game became boring all my friend leave it  so i play it alone  but the problem i still like the game i can't  stop play

What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?
I'd love that u cover same fps games like cod  warzone

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to? I am playing way less than I used to. I stopped for a while after Nathria since there wasn´t any new content and now that I am back I got done with the new patch too fast and I don´t feel like they have done a lot to improve the state of the game. 
  2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future? I think Diablo 4 when it releases, although you guys already have a section for it. 

1. Just re subbed after a 4 month break and its a little depressing, I am liking the new zone but it feels like a ghost town compared to what it used to be and trade is filled with boosters, an the campaign cutscenes are just terrible. I still love WoW though, warts and all and will probably play until it shuts down.

2. I know theyre not out yet but id like to see news updates and eventually coverage on the riot mmo and ashes of creation.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?
  2. - Not often since Coroni, ima medic 😞
  3. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?
  4. i like to be suprised, i read all 😄

1) How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I play wow often but not much productively, trying to sit in two characters with one but.

2) What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I suppose it should be Half-life 3. Just kidding (obviously), Diablo 4 seems most logically, then it gets closer to release.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?
  2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

1. Im playing classic-SoM, playing my vanilla main dwarf paladin. Feeling nostalgic, playing pretty much everyday.

2. I would like to see you cover Path of Exile.

1. I only play the game here and there and have never played for more than a month straight (i only started in like 2019 lol) but i really want to get into tbc or classic it seems so much more fun than retail

2. if blue protocol ever releases 100% that 

1. I`m not a new player, But i spend more time playing Wrath of the Lich King dlc
2. Maybe Men of War 2

Edited by djshad

1.I play WoW a lot less than I used to, because that game just disappoints me at the moment. It's more work than fun.

2.I would say Valorant or Genshin Impact because they are my favorite games right now. But if I had to say an MMO I would have no idea because I only play New World and WoW.

1. How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

More, I have been enjoying the new patch and switching covenants  

2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Halo Infinite 

• How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

I play Wow for 8 years but to be honest I loved the old content more than now. On the other hand, I can't play classic as I got too used to retail.

• What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Anything will do 🙂

1. I play pretty much the same as always, I usually take few months breaks from time to time. Contrary to the popular opinion I don't think the lore is bad, I think the issue is with how stories are told in-game, how the lore and gameplay are connected. Also the convoluted systems they keep coming up make you feel like there is no real character progression which I think it's big issue in an RPG.

2. TBH I'd like to see any RPG (I play mostly those) analyzed the way Icy Veins does it. 

• How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?

i'm playing way more than i used to since wotlk, Seal Twisting, and Totem twisting is the reason, it brought something very unique and a new skill ceiling PVE needed. found an amazing community/guild in TBC classic

• What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

Diablo 4 for sure

I'm feeling that this is my final re-sub and visit to WoW. I've played since WotLK and watched the game evolve and tie up most of the open lore through the years. Legion was the penultimate expansion for me as it and the expansions before it closed the story-line from Warcraft 3.

Why no try to tackle Path of Exile? It's a very rich gearing system with a myriad of builds to keep anyone busy trying to bring full DPS to bear. There's too many elitists that put out content that doesn't start at the first step like Icy-Veins does. Bring PoE into the mainstream. I dare you.

Much less unfortunately. I've jumped on Shadowlands with high hopes but got burned out of the excessive time-gating and grindfest. This part seems to be even worse than BFA for me.

2. What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?
Lost Ark

The game itself, is still not finished and honestly, will never be finished. But I am still excited to play WoW not because of the lore itself but also the classes are really enjoyable. I have been playing more and more since the MoP and recently became as people would say - competitive M+ and mythic raider.

Probably New World

1. Playing more since I still enjoy raiding mythic content - but if it wasn't for my guildies I'd probably have quit the game for FFXIV a long time ago, I find that game is a lot more solo friendly than WoW in terms of content

2. I'd love to see some Lost Ark content in the future, that game looks super promising

On 11/25/2021 at 9:17 AM, Vlad said:

1. I am liking WoW at the moment, though I am not playing as much as I used to due to a different schedule.

2. I always like to see more Heroes of the Storm.

1.- How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less that you used to?

I still like Wow and like the new changes, now Im coming back to the game after a long break and its super fun to play the new content with friends

2.- What’s the number one game title that you’d like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?

I would probably choose Path of Exile / Path of Exile 2 :) 

• "How do you feel about WoW lately; are you playing more or less than you used to?"
  • I'd say my feelings on the game are mixed. I have always been in a love hate relationship with WoW, I have played it on and off since launch and due to growing up I have less time for it. What I enjoy the most is just running around and goofing off with friends or pushing M+ keys. I have several gripes with the way Blizzard decided to convey the story but I am not here to rant, in general I am enjoying 9.1.5 for what it is.
  • "What's the number one game title that you'd like to see Icy Veins cover in the future?"
  • A bit of a niche pick but I would love to see DayZ covered here. As it is a game with a massive learning curve it would be great for people to have a go to site to learn about the game.

1. I have been playing wow less lately, mostly because my interest has gone to other games at the moment, but im getting back into wow. Im not a huge fan of this expansion, I miss bonus rolls from BFA. I wish they would bring those back or increase the drop rate of loot. Im a huge fan of how they changed the way to get flying though, its much easier than it was in the past
  2. Star wars the old republic is a game I play occasionally and I would love to see icy veins cover that in the future.

1. How do you feel about wow lately; are you playing more or less then you used to? 
  2. What's the number one game title you would like to see icy veins cover in the future?

1. I started back in lich king on an account i shared with my brother after he moved out i could not play anymore till i got my own account and pc, I played the recent shadowlands expansion but ran out of game time since i am a poor college student. I still have the same love for wow as i did back then and really like the level squish.

2. I really like the borderlands franchise and would love to see a place where guides can be easily be found for it. 

I'd say I probably play less.. at least actively. My guild jokes that they always see me in Org and know I'm sitting at the auction house. Most of my time now is just making gold. My guild has become pretty inactive.. with people only getting on a few days a week for a few hours, mainly for raid and such. I try to keep it alive with some events (tmog / mount runs) but with holidays and stuff coming up it's getting harder. We'll see.. I also play New World here and there or other games to keep me entertained.

I'm not too sure, I was going to say New World but looks like you already have that covered!

1) I'm still enjoying WoW, playing a bit more recently farming mogs, toys, mounts ect

2) I'd like to see icyveins cover POE