FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Garrison: Dwarven Bunker / War Mill

Guest Shadymiss

Hey guys,

Your guide states that: 

The Dwarven Bunker / War Mill, Level 1 is available as soon as you build you build your Town Hall, Level 1.

But when I try to build it it says I need the plans for it to unlock it first. Am I missing out on something? Where can I get this plan ?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,

Your guide states that: 

But when I try to build it it says I need the plans for it to unlock it first. Am I missing out on something? Where can I get this plan ?

Thanks in advance

Ahh, typo!! It was meant to say Level 2. It's fixed now!

Guest priapus

I think it's just a chance for work orders to have follower gear.  I'd say 50%ish with very limited testing.  Do you know if the level 1 upgrade perk affects salvage loot drops too?

I think it's just a chance for work orders to have follower gear.  I'd say 50%ish with very limited testing.  Do you know if the level 1 upgrade perk affects salvage loot drops too?

I think so too, I guess when we have more data, it'll be easier to tell exactly what it brings. I would appreciated if you came back and shared more information. With the WoD launch, I haven't been able to level up all my characters as I would have wanted and I have no Dwarven Bunker currently tongue.png

On the beta, I opened dozens and dozens of Salvage Crates from my main character, which also had a Dwarven Bunker and never got an upgrade. That said, I never had any useful gear drop from Salvage Crates (they were always of pre-Warlords item level).

• Like 1