Garrison: Dwarven Bunker / War Mill Guide (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Description
- +2. Unlocking the Dwarven Bunker / War Mill
- 3. Transmogrification Gear
- 4. Work Orders
- 5. Tabard
- 6. Changelog
The Dwarven Bunker (Alliance) / War Mill (Horde) is a Large Garrison building that can help you gear up early on (by gearing up your followers) in the expansion and that will provide you with transmogrification gear.
||Doubles the chance for your quest rewards to get a rare or epic Bonus Upgrade, and increases the potency of the upgrade. Allows the collection of armor scraps from the Orc clans of Draenor for armor transmogrification use.|
||Opens up work orders for follower weapons and armor in exchange for garrison resources. Also, new armor transmogrification items unlock.|
||Grants 1 of your 3 Seals of Tempered Fate at no cost each week.|
Unlocking the Dwarven Bunker / War Mill
In this section, we are going to tell you how to unlock the Dwarven Bunker / War Mill, Level 1, 2, and 3.
Unlocking the Dwarven Bunker / War Mill, Level 1
The Dwarven Bunker / War Mill, Level 1 is available as soon as you build you build your Town Hall, Level 2.
Unlocking the Dwarven Bunker / War Mill, Level 2
Garrison Blueprint: Dwarven Bunker, Level 2 / Garrison Blueprint: War Mill, Level 2 is sold by the blueprint vendor at your Garrison once you reach level 100 or once you complete your Nagrand Outpost. You can buy it with 1,500 . You can also buy it from the blueprint vendor in Ashran without restrictions with a Comprehensive Outpost Construction Guide, which can only be obtained twice, once when questing in Talador and once when questing in Nagrand. so the purpose of this Below, you will find the Alliance and Horde vendors.
Unlocking the Dwarven Bunker / War Mill, Level 3
Garrison Blueprint: Dwarven Bunker, Level 3 / Garrison Blueprint: War Mill, Level 3 is a reward from completing the Filling the Ranks achievement, which requires you to raise 20 followers to level 100. This achievement is account-wide.
Kristen Stoneforge (Alliance) and Grun'lek (Horde) both sell transmogrification gear at your Dwarven Bunker. You can find the list of items below. Stormwind and Orgrimmar gear is available at Level 1 and the rest of the gear is available after you upgrade to Level 2. Stormwind gear is Alliance-only and Orgrimmar gear is Horde-only.
Iron Horde Scraps are dropped by Iron Horde mobs around Draenor.
Screenshots for these sets can be found in the table below.
Your extra Iron Horde Scraps can be exchanged for follower upgrades through a daily quest that you can pick up at your Dwarven Bunker / War Mill.
When you first visit your Dwarven Bunker / War Mill, you receive a quest, Scraps of Iron (Alliance) or Scraps of Iron (Horde), which requires you to collect 5x Iron Horde Scraps and rewards you with a Stormwind Tabard (Alliance) or Orgrimmar Tabard (Horde).
- 24 Feb. 2015: Patch 6.1 update: added daily quest that allows players to exchange extra Iron Horde Scraps for follower upgrades.
- 14 Nov. 2014: Clarified requirements for Level 2.
- Shattered Helm of Domination Arrives to Collector
- Rogue Update in Patch 9.0.5
- Will Patch 9.0.5 Release on March 16?
- Undocumented Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.0.5
- Castle Nathria Alliance Hall of Fame Complete, Cross-Realm Mythic Enabled Soon
- Night Fae Blood DK Finishes Keystone Master on Controller in PUGs
- World Boss for the Week of March 2nd - Mortanis
- EU Server Issues: No Servers Currently Available (March 2nd)
- Blacksmithing Guide
- Restoration Shaman Shadowlands
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- Holy Priest Shadowlands
- Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands
- m+ DECLINES!
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes