Musket PvE Builds for New World
Welcome to our PvE builds page for Musket. Here, we provide builds for use in PvE encounters.
Musket - PvE
In PvE the Musket is simply not used due to its lack of consistent damage and because of the reduced viability in mutated expeditions. In most cases, there are a plethora of melee weapons that will be far more effective (For example, the Hatchet). If you choose to play with a Musket in PvE it may be difficult to find a group as a DPS. If you enjoy this playstyle it would best be complemented by a Bow, or a Rapier.
If you wish to play with a Musket in PvE, your best option will be to use on of our PvP builds but with PvE style gems.
When adapting one of the PvP builds, you will need to do the following:
- Switch all of your gems in armor to or Elemental Resistance gems depending on your Mutator affixes.
- Switch all on gear to Ward perks.
- Make sure that you have Bane perks on your weapons.
- Swap Amulet to , , Specific Elemental Protection Perk.
- Swap Ring to , (Or an Elemental Damage Perk), and .
- Use PvE Coatings on weapons.
If you are looking for a PvE build that will maintain a similar playstyle, but still be effective in Mutators, the Bow can be a great option. You can pair this with the Musket still, or use the Bow with a variety of weapons.
- 22 Oct. 2023: Guide updated for expansion.
- 16 Feb. 2023: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New World Update 1.5.6
- TwitchCon Amsterdam New World PvP Arena Open & Twitch Drop
- New World July Team Update Video