TBC Classic Balance Druid Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Balance Druid in TBC Classic.
Ranged DPS Leveling Builds
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
TBCC Balance PvE Talents and Build: Improved Faerie Fire
Balance Druids are tight on points, as you want to go very deeply into the Balance tree Force of Nature, which is a decent DPS increase when used in situations where the treants can attack targets without being killed for their full duration.
Balance Druids provide 5% Spell Critical Strike to their party through Moonkin Form, which further cements their raid spot.
The rest of the talents taken are either straightforward damage increases or Mana sustainability improvements, and you can swap points between Naturalist, Nature's Focus and Natural Shapeshifter as you prefer.
TBCC Balance PvP Talents and Build: Restokin
This spec drops some of the raid talents in the Balance tree and invests those points into Restoration Healing talents that make you a strong DPS that can also heal and reliably crowd control in PvP scenarios!
The Restokin spec is a jack of all trades, master of none, which is uniquely suited to PvP due to having its damage and healing mostly tied to instant casts which can be used while line of sighting or kiting enemies.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2