TBC Classic Balance Druid Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Balance Druid in TBC Classic.
Ranged DPS Leveling Builds
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
TBCC Balance PvE Talents and Build: Improved Faerie Fire
Balance Druids are tight on points, as you want to go very deeply into the Balance tree Force of Nature, which is a decent DPS increase when used in situations where the treants can attack targets without being killed for their full duration.
You also want to get Improved Faerie Fire as a raiding Balance Druid, for the raid wide 3% physical hit, making your Faerie Fire a must-have debuff on every boss.
Balance Druids provide 5% Spell Critical Strike to their party through Moonkin Form, which further cements their raid spot.
The rest of the talents taken are either straightforward damage increases or Mana sustainability improvements, and you can swap points between Naturalist, Nature's Focus and Natural Shapeshifter as you prefer.
TBCC Balance PvP Talents and Build: Restokin
This spec drops some of the raid talents in the Balance tree and invests those points into Restoration Healing talents that make you a strong DPS that can also heal and reliably crowd control in PvP scenarios!
The Restokin spec is a jack of all trades, master of none, which is uniquely suited to PvP due to having its damage and healing mostly tied to instant casts which can be used while line of sighting or kiting enemies.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- What's Ahead for Wrath Classic (Developer Update)
- Faction and Transfer Restrictions Lifted in Burning Crusade Classic
- Dungeon XP and Mob Behavior Changes to Combat Boosting
- Joyous Journeys Summer XP Buff Coming to Burning Crusade Classic
- New Group Finder Details for Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- An Update on Wrath Classic Fresh Server Transfers
- Fresh Start Servers Coming with Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch
- Upcoming Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation: August 10th
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank