TBC Classic Balance Druid Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Balance Druid in TBC Classic.
Ranged DPS Leveling Builds
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
TBCC Balance PvE Talents and Build: Improved Faerie Fire
Balance Druids are tight on points, as you want to go very deeply into the Balance tree Force of Nature, which is a decent DPS increase when used in situations where the treants can attack targets without being killed for their full duration.
You also want to get Improved Faerie Fire as a raiding Balance Druid, for the raid wide 3% physical hit, making your Faerie Fire a must-have debuff on every boss.
Balance Druids provide 5% Spell Critical Strike to their party through Moonkin Form, which further cements their raid spot.
The rest of the talents taken are either straightforward damage increases or Mana sustainability improvements, and you can swap points between Naturalist, Nature's Focus and Natural Shapeshifter as you prefer.
TBCC Balance PvP Talents and Build: Restokin
This spec drops some of the raid talents in the Balance tree and invests those points into Restoration Healing talents that make you a strong DPS that can also heal and reliably crowd control in PvP scenarios!
The Restokin spec is a jack of all trades, master of none, which is uniquely suited to PvP due to having its damage and healing mostly tied to instant casts which can be used while line of sighting or kiting enemies.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Guides for Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes: January 13th
- BCC Phase 3 Season 3 PvP Adjustments
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Release Schedule
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 12th
- A Dramatic UBRS Hardcore Death and Escape
- Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon
- When Your Cat Kills Your Hardcore Character
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?