TBC Classic Balance Druid Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 5 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Balance Druid in TBC Classic Phase 2.
Balance Druid Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot List
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Balance, as described in our guide below:
Other Balance Druid Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Balance Druid, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If your character is still progressing through the content of Tier 4 or is ready to take on Tier 6, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
TBC Phase 2 / Tier 5 Balance Druid Tier Set
Balance Druid Tier 5, the Nordrassil Regalia, is obtained from the following bosses:
- Helm — Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Cavern
- Chest — Kael'thas Sunstrider in Tempest Keep
- Legs — Fathom-Lord Karathress in Serpentshrine Cavern
- Shoulders — Void Reaver in Tempest Keep
- Gloves — Leotheras the Blind in Serpentshrine Cavern
Its set bonuses are:
- 2 pieces — causes your next Regrowth spell to cost 450 less Mana whenever you shift out of Moonkin Form. It is a mostly irrelevant bonus.
- 4 pieces — increases your Starfire damage against targets afflicted with Moonfire or Insect Swarm by 10%. It is an exceptionally good bonus, which you will want to get as soon as possible.
Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot Table
At this point you can also safely drop Tailoring and Leatherworking (assuming you are not your group's drummer) in order to get Enchanting and Jewelcrafting or Engineering, which have better benefits.
Because the Tier 5 4-set bonus increases your Spell Damage scaling, Spell Critical Strike is even more powerful than usual and about on par with Spell Damage, which will influence some of the gear choices below.
|Idols||Ivory Idol of the Moongoddess||Grand Warlock Nethekurse — The Shattered Halls|
Other Useful TBC Phase 2 Gear for Balance Druid
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some of which are very close to the best and some of which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Druid weapons below:
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Balance Druid Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 08 Jan. 2022: Guide moved.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer
- WoW Classic Patch 1.15.0 Notes