TBC Classic Balance Druid Phase 1 / Tier 4 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 4 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Balance Druid in TBC Classic Phase 1.
Balance Druid Phase 1 / Tier 4 Best in Slot List
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative, for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Balance, as described in our guide below:
Other Balance Druid Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Balance Druid, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If, however, your character is ready to take on the content of Tiers 5 and 6, then please utilize our updated lists instead.
TBC Phase 1 / Tier 4 Balance Druid Tier Set
Balance Druid Tier 4, the Malorne Regalia has gloves, chest, head, legs, and shoulders. Its set bonuses are:
- 2 pieces: your harmful spells have a 5% chance to restore up to 120 Mana. A small bonus that improves Mana management.
- 4 pieces: reduces the cooldown on your Innervate ability by 48 sec. A very minor bonus, when you consider that Innervate has a 6-minute cooldown baseline.
Phase 1 / Tier 4 Best in Slot Table
We recommend using Tailoring crafted gear (Wrath of Spellfire and Spellstrike Infusion) alongside the best off-set pieces available in the rest of the gear slots.
|Idols||Ivory Idol of the Moongoddess||Grand Warlock Nethekurse — The Shattered Halls|
Other Useful TBC Tier 4 Gear for Balance Druid
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some of which are very close to the best and some of which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Druid weapons below.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Balance Druid Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 19 Sep. 2021: Page restored.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer