TBC Classic Survival Hunter Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 5 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Survival Hunter in TBC Classic Phase 2.
Survival Hunter Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gearing Strategy
While a clear best in slot list is always available, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The BiS lists that we present on this page follow the stat priority that can be found on our stats page below.
Other Survival Hunter Best in Slot Lists
For those of you that are still preparing to enter the Tier 5 raids for the first time, you can check out our pre-raid best-in-slot list, which goes over the best gear that can be obtained for a Survival Hunter outside of raids. If your character is still progressing through the content of Tier 4 or is ready to take on Tier 6, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
Survival Hunter Tier 5 Best in Slot List
The items on the following list come from TBC dungeons, professions, and reputation rewards. As World Boss loot is very hard to get for most players, this set does not include any World Boss loot. It also uses only crafted gems.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Survival Hunter Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 08 Jan. 2022: Guide moved.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2