TBC Classic Holy Paladin Stat Priority
On this page, you will find out the optimal PvE stat priority for your Holy Paladin in TBC Classic. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations.
Stat Priority for Holy Paladins
- Healing Power;
- Spell Crit;
- Spell Haste.
Stats Explained for Holy Paladin
Healing Power is your most important stat as a Holy Paladin. The more bonus healing you have, the stronger your healing abilities will be. This both helps with healing larger amounts of damage faster, but also allows for you to use lesser ranks of abilities, in order to be more Mana efficient.
Mp5 (Mana Per 5 seconds) is Paladin's primary form of Mana regeneration. The more Mp5 you have, the more you will be able to use your max rank abilities.
Spell critical hits heal for 150% of what a normal cast would. The more spell crit rating you have, the more likely this is to occur, so this is basically free healing. It can, however, also lead to overhealing, which does nothing.
Intellect increases the size of your Mana pool, increases your spell crit chance, and, thanks to the talent Holy Guidance, grants spell damage and healing by 35% of your total intellect. Intellect is an extremely powerful stat for Holy Paladins and fortunately you will not often have to choose between Intellect and the other stats listed here, as it is a primary stat.
Spell Haste makes your spell casts faster, allowing you to do more healing in a shorter time span. The quicker cast speed can be extremely beneficial in high damage situations, but it will also make you drain your Mana even faster.
- 25 May 2021: Guide added.
- Guides for Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes: January 13th
- BCC Phase 3 Season 3 PvP Adjustments
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Release Schedule
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 12th
- A Dramatic UBRS Hardcore Death and Escape
- Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon
- When Your Cat Kills Your Hardcore Character
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?