TBC Classic Holy Paladin Stat Priority
On this page, you will find out the optimal PvE stat priority for your Holy Paladin in TBC Classic. We first present the stat priority, before delving into more complex explanations.
Stat Priority for Holy Paladins
- Healing Power;
- Spell Crit;
- Spell Haste.
Stats Explained for Holy Paladin
Healing Power is your most important stat as a Holy Paladin. The more bonus healing you have, the stronger your healing abilities will be. This both helps with healing larger amounts of damage faster, but also allows for you to use lesser ranks of abilities, in order to be more Mana efficient.
Mp5 (Mana Per 5 seconds) is Paladin's primary form of Mana regeneration. The more Mp5 you have, the more you will be able to use your max rank abilities.
Spell critical hits heal for 150% of what a normal cast would. The more spell crit rating you have, the more likely this is to occur, so this is basically free healing. It can, however, also lead to overhealing, which does nothing.
Intellect increases the size of your Mana pool, increases your spell crit chance, and, thanks to the talent Holy Guidance, grants spell damage and healing by 35% of your total intellect. Intellect is an extremely powerful stat for Holy Paladins and fortunately you will not often have to choose between Intellect and the other stats listed here, as it is a primary stat.
Spell Haste makes your spell casts faster, allowing you to do more healing in a shorter time span. The quicker cast speed can be extremely beneficial in high damage situations, but it will also make you drain your Mana even faster.
- 25 May 2021: Guide added.
- Chinese Realm "Region Unavailable" Messages Appeared for EU Players
- Changes to Death Knight Character Creation Restrictions Coming
- Free Character Transfers in Wrath Classic: March 3rd
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: March 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 16th
- Season of Mastery Realms Closing This Week, Transfers Open