TBC Classic Holy Paladin Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Holy Paladin in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Choosing a Stat
The Burning Crusade requires fewer consumables and enchants than Classic, but each of them is extremely important to maximizing your damage out put in any situation, but especially in Raids and dungeons. Below will be a list of the optimal consumables and enchants to help you get the most out of your Paladin.
The advice given on this page uses the stat priority of Healing Power > MP5/Spell Crit > Intellect > Spell Haste. You can find an explanation for this priority over on our Stats page.
Best Enchants for Holy Paladin
|Head||Glyph of Renewal — from the Thrallmar or Honor Hold in Hellfire Penninsula.|
|Shoulders||Greater Inscription of the Oracle or Greater Inscription of Faith, depending on your choice of Aldor or Scryers.|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Major Armor or a resistance of your choosing|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Restore Mana Prime|
|Bracers||Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing|
|Gloves||Enchant Gloves - Major Healing|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed|
|Shield||Enchant Shield - Intellect|
|Melee Weapon||Enchant Weapon - Major Healing|
Best Gems for Holy Paladins
Insightful Earthstorm Diamond is by far the best option for your Meta gem, as it increases your total Mana pool, grants some Spell Power from the talent Holy Guidance and gives you a chance to restore Mana on each spell cast.
Matching gem sockets is a lot more important for Holy, as the free additional stats often outweigh having more of one specific stat, as most healer stats are relatively similar in priority.
- In red sockets, you will use Teardrop Crimson Spinel or Teardrop Living Ruby.
- In yellow sockets, you will use Luminous Pyrestone or Luminous Noble Topaz.
- In blue sockets, you will use Royal Shadowsong Amethyst or Royal Nightseye.
Best Consumables for Holy Paladin
Golden Fish Sticks is the default choice as it is the largest bonus healing increase you can get from a well-fed buff. Leveling your Cooking helps considerably in reducing the cost of these and, as a secondary profession, everyone can learn it with no limitations.
Flasks and Potions
Holy Paladins are unique in how much they value Intellect as they gain +Healing from it, in addition to the benefits it already offers, making Flask of Distilled Wisdom your best option. It grants almost all of the beneficial healing stats to Holy.
Super Mana Potions are extremely important as a buffer in high damage situations, where you are required to spend more Mana quickly and your downtime to regenerate is limited.
Demonic Runes and Dark Runes both grant Mana in exchange for health. The Mana you gain from these items will allow you to put out healing that far outweighs the damage you take. Using these allows you to double-dip on the Mana gain from these items, as well as the healing you will receive granting you Mana from Spiritual Attunement.
Any Scrolls of Strength/Agility/Intellect are just an added benefit.
Superior Wizard Oil is going to be your best choice for a weapon enhancement.
- 25 May 2021: Guide added.
- What's Ahead for Wrath Classic (Developer Update)
- Faction and Transfer Restrictions Lifted in Burning Crusade Classic
- Dungeon XP and Mob Behavior Changes to Combat Boosting
- Joyous Journeys Summer XP Buff Coming to Burning Crusade Classic
- New Group Finder Details for Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- An Update on Wrath Classic Fresh Server Transfers
- Fresh Start Servers Coming with Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch
- Upcoming Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation: August 10th
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank