Mistweaver Monk Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Mistweaver Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Mistweaver Monks
The gems you will use depend on the type of content you are tackling.
2. Best Enchants for Mistweaver Monks
3. Consumables for Mistweaver Monks
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Mistweaver
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Battle Potion of Intellect and Potion of Replenishment as your potions of choice. The DPS potion can optionally be used as a pre-pot at the beginning of the fight where healing is not very intense, while your Replenishment Potion is a one-time usage potion per fight where you can restore Mana at the cost of not being able to cast or move while the effect lasts.
3.2. Best Food for Mistweaver
You should eat Bountiful Captain's Feast for the buff to your Intellect (or the cheaper Galley Banquet if you cannot afford the +100 food). If a feast is not available, you should eat single Intellect food ( Boralus Blood Sausage), or the cheaper option of Critical Strike ( Honey-Glazed Haunches or the cheaper Kul Tiramisu).
3.3. Augment Runes for Mistweaver
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Added Blood Sausage to the food recommendations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Upcoming Item Level Increase for World Quest Rewards
- WoW Classic Internal Alpha Has Begun
- Bee Mounts Finally Coming in Patch 8.2?
- Patch 8.2: Zandalari Moonkin & Raptor Dance Animations
- Patch 8.2: Vision of Perfection Essence Explained
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: April 18th
- Vision of Perfection (the 8.2 Cooldown Essence) Changes Coming
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- Question about WoW hardware requirements
- Elemental Shaman 8.1
- Stat caps?
- Feral Druid 8.1
- Outlaw Rogue 8.1
- Fire Mage 8.1
- Looking for some help/coaching
- Demo DPS improvement