Mistweaver Monk Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
Best Gems for Mistweaver Monks
The gems you will use depend on the type of content you are tackling.
Best Enchants for Mistweaver Monks
Consumables for Mistweaver Monks
Best Flasks and Potions for Mistweaver
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Superior Battle Potion of Intellect and Potion of Replenishment as your potions of choice. The DPS potion can optionally be used as a pre-pot at the beginning of the fight where healing is not very intense, while your Replenishment Potion is a one-time usage potion per fight where you can restore Mana at the cost of not being able to cast or move while the effect lasts.
Best Food for Mistweaver
You should eat Mech-Dowel's "Big Mech" to increase your Critical Strke.
Augment Runes for Mistweaver
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Added new Augment rune.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Added new consumable materials from Patch 8.2.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Added Blood Sausage to the food recommendations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Suspensions Coming for Green Scepter Shard Griefing
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- The Great Vault Mythic Dungeons Item Choices Explained
- Patch 8.3.7 and Classic Hotfixes: July 31st
- Ectoplasmic Distiller Hotfix: July 31st
- Night Elf Male Blindfold Customization Option in Shadowlands
- Shadowlands Beta 9.0.1 Build 35360: Class Changes