Mistweaver Monk Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Mistweaver Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Mistweaver Monks
The gems you will use depend on the type of content you are tackling.
2. Best Enchants for Mistweaver Monks
3. Consumables for Mistweaver Monks
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Mistweaver
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Battle Potion of Intellect and Potion of Replenishment as your potions of choice. The DPS potion can optionally be used as a pre-pot at the beginning of the fight where healing is not very intense, while your Replenishment Potion is a one-time usage potion per fight where you can restore Mana at the cost of not being able to cast or move while the effect lasts.
3.2. Best Food for Mistweaver
You should eat Bountiful Captain's Feast for the buff to your Intellect (or the cheaper Galley Banquet if you cannot afford the +100 food). If a feast is not available, you should eat single Intellect food ( Boralus Blood Sausage), or the cheaper option of Critical Strike ( Honey-Glazed Haunches or the cheaper Kul Tiramisu).
3.3. Augment Runes for Mistweaver
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 14 Dec. 2018: Added Blood Sausage to the food recommendations.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- XP Off Boosting Nerf Clarification
- Patch 8.2 Heart of Azeroth Essence Guide
- Classic Stress Test 3 - Everyone from Americas and Oceania Gets Access!
- No More Level 110 Twink Boosting in Patch 8.2
- Sphere of Suppression - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Gathering Professions in Patch 8.2
- "Hunters" Machinima in Unreal Engine 4
- Azeroth's Undying Gift - Heart of Azeroth Essence Spotlight
- Fire Mage 8.1.5
- Who the best Healer PVE ?
- Essence Guide
- Warlock Leveling Guide
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1.5
- Transmogrification - Warriors
- Feral, m+, wrath or bite