Sporeggar Reputation and Rewards Guide
The Sporeggar is a Zangarmarsh-based faction in TBC. Most of the reputation with them is obtained by killing Boglords in Zangarmarsh, as well as by doing quests and through repeatable turn-ins.
The Sporeggar offers a variety of powerful pre-raid items, as well as many profession patterns, as well as a desirable Sporebat pet.
The Sporeggar faction is a small group of Sporelings located almost exclusively in western Zangarmarsh and Underbog. Gaining reputation with the Sporeggar offers the chance to both craft and purchase some very unique and situationally-useful items.
Your reputation with the Sporeggar begins at Unfriendly and improving is done by completing repeatable turn-ins to Fahssn, who is located in the Spawning Glen in southwestern Zangarmarsh, killing Bog Lords, Bog Giants, Marsh Dredgers, Marsh Lurkers, and mobs located inside of The Underbog.
From Unfriendly to Friendly
Fahssn offers several quests (which turn into repeatable versions once you first complete them), which you can only complete until you reach Friendly standing with the Sporeggar.
Because these quests cannot be completed after Friendly, it is highly recommended you do them so as not to miss out on the reputation they provide.
- Natural Enemies requires 6 Bog Lord Tendrils; it turns into the repeatable More Tendrils! upon completion, and each completion rewards 750 Sporeggar reputation;
- The Sporelings' Plight requires 10 Mature Spore Sacs; it turns into the repeatable More Spore Sacs upon completion, and each completion rewards 750 Sporeggar reputation.
Friendly to Exalted
Upon reaching Neutral with Sporeggar you will receive a quest from Fahssn, also named Sporeggar, that will send you to their main hub city, but there is not much to do there until you reach Friendly.
The process of gaining reputation from Friendly to Exalted is almost entirely comprised of doing more quests that turn into repeatable versions of themselves, and grinding reputation by killing mobs in Zangarmarsh and The Underbog, as detailed below.
- Gshaff offers you the Fertile Spores, that requires 6 Fertile Spores from Sporebats and Marshwalkers throughout the zone; it turns into the repeatable More Fertile Spores upon completion, and each completion rewards 750 Sporeggar reputation;
- Gzhun'tt now also offers you the Now That We're Friends..., which requires killing 12 Bloodscale Slavedrivers and 12 Bloodscale Enchantresses, located near Marshtide Lake; it turns into the repeatable Now That We're Still Friends... upon completion, and each completion rewards 750 Sporeggar reputation;
- Bring Me A Shrubbery! is another option: it requires you to loot 5 Sanguine Hibiscuses from inside of the The Underbog, which can be both looted from mobs and herbed from nodes throughout the dungeon; it turns into the repeatable Bring Me Another Shrubbery! upon completion, and each completion rewards 250 Sporeggar reputation.
Any Bog Lords and Bog Giants you kill in Zangarmarsh also grant an additional 15 reputation per kill all the way until Revered. Marsh Dredger and Marsh Lurker also grant 15 reputation a kill all the way to Exalted.
Any mobs located inside of The Underbog grant 20 reputation per kill, and bosses grant 250 until Exalted, in both Normal and Heroic difficulty.
The quartermaster for the Sporeggar is Mycah who is located in a tent on the western side of the Sporeggar main city in Zangarmarsh. The Sporeggar do not accept Gold, instead using Glowcap as their currency. Glowcaps can be found all over the zone, lootable on the ground, and are given as rewards for the quest completion of More Fertile Spores.
|Neutral||Recipe: Clam Bar||1 Glowcap|
|Neutral||Recipe: Sporeling Snack||2 Glowcap|
|Neutral||Marsh Lichen||2 Glowcap|
|Friendly||Tallstalk Mushroom||2 Glowcap|
|Honored||Muck-Covered Drape||25 Glowcap|
|Honored||Petrified Lichen Guard||15 Glowcap|
|Honored||Redcap Toadstool||1 Glowcap|
|Revered||Sporeling's Firestick||20 Glowcap|
|Revered||Hardened Stone Shard||45 Glowcap|
|Revered||Recipe: Transmute Primal Earth to Water||25 Glowcap|
|Revered||Pattern: Mycah's Botanical Bag||25 Glowcap|
|Exalted||Sporeggar Tabard||10 Glowcap|
|Exalted||Tiny Sporebat||30 Glowcap|
|Exalted||Recipe: Shrouding Potion||30 Glowcap|
- 29 May 2021: Guide created.
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: September 23rd
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Infinite A'dal Vs. Terokk Fist Fight - Brilliant Bug Use
- Bans Going Out for Ogri'la Quest Exploit, Up to 6 Months + Hilarious Hotfix Consequences
- Tempest Keep Classic Cleared World First by Salad Bakers in a Little Over an Hour
- Serpentshrine Cavern Classic Cleared in Under an Hour World First by Progress
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time