The Sha'tar Reputation and Rewards Guide
The Sha'tar is a Shattrath City-based faction in TBC. Most of the reputation with them is obtained by killing the enemies housed in various dungeons in Netherstorm and by doing one time quests.
The Sha'tar offers a variety of powerful pre-raid items, as well as many profession patterns and the most powerful helmet enchant in the game for Spell power based dps.
The Sha'tar are the Draenei who inhabit Shattrath City and offer some of the game's most powerful pre-raid items, an extremely powerful spell caster Helmet enchant, useful patterns for Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Alchemy, and the highly sought-after Leatherworking Pattern: Drums of Battle.
The vast majority of your reputation gain with the Sha'tar will be through dungeon farming. The Arcatraz, The Botanica, and The Mechanar all grant reputation all the way to Exaltedstanding, on both Normal and Heroic difficulty (though Heroic runs yield more).
Reputation with the Sha'tar can be gained while also raising your Aldor / Scryers reputation (depending on your choice). Completing the turn-ins for these two reputations will grant you either 125 reputation with the Sha'tar (for Sunfury Signet, Firewing Signet, Mark of Sargeras, Mark of Kil'jaeden) or 175 (for Fel Armament and Arcane Tome). The Aldor and Scryer reputation turn-ins will only allow you to gain reputation until you are 5999/6000 into Friendly standing, but will not push you into Honored.
There are also a few quests that grant Sha'tar reputation for a total of about 10000, found in Terokkar Forest, Shattrath City, Nagrand, and Shadowmoon Valley.
Almaador is the Quartermaster for the Sha'tar and can be found in the center ring of Shattrath city in the terrace of light.
|Friendly||Design: Insightful Earthstorm Diamond||12|
|Honored||Formula: Enchant Gloves - Major Healing||6|
|Honored||Design: Kailee's Rose||12|
|Honored||Pattern: Drums of Battle||12|
|Honored||Glyph of Arcane Warding||100|
|Honored||Design: Ring of Arcane Shielding||12|
|Revered||Evoker's Silk Handguards||9|
|Revered||Stalker's Chain Spaulders||20|
|Revered||Seer's Linked Armor||26|
|Revered||Seer's Mail Helm||19|
|Revered||Seer's Ringmail Shoulderpads||21|
|Revered||Crusader's Ornamented Headguard||23|
|Revered||Crusader's Scaled Shoulders||24|
|Revered||Savage Plate Chestpiece||31|
|Revered||Recipe: Transmute Primal Air to Fire||8|
|Revered||Formula: Enchant Ring - Healing Power||10|
|Revered||Design: Blood of Amber||12|
|Revered||Design: Talasite Owl||12|
|Revered||Blessed Scale Girdle||14|
|Revered||Formula: Enchant Weapon - Major Healing||6|
|Revered||Recipe: Alchemist's Stone||8|
|Revered||Glyph of Power||100|
|Exalted||Recipe: Flask of the Titans||4|
|Exalted||Formula: Enchant Gloves - Threat||10|
|Exalted||Crest of the Sha'tar||123|
|Exalted||Gavel of Pure Light||185|
- 22 Mar. 2022: Updated rep requirement for dungeon keys in Phase 4.
- 11 Sep. 2021: Updated with new Phase 2 items.
- 28 May 2021: Guide created.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank