Keepers of Time Reputation and Rewards Guide
Keepers of Time is a Tanaris-based faction in TBC, revolving around The Caverns of Time. Most of the reputation with them is obtained by killing a multitude of enemies in various dungeons.
Keepers of Time offers a variety of powerful pre-raid items and has many unique profession patterns.
The Keepers of Time are a faction of bronze dragons that can be found in The Caverns of Time. The Keepers of Time offer some of the game's most powerful pre-raid items, profession recipes for Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, Alchemy, and an extremely powerful tank Helm enchantment.
The only way to gain reputation with the Keepers of Time is through dungeon farming. Normal The Black Morass grants roughly 1200 reputation per run, while Heroic difficulty will grant about 1900 reputation per run.
Normal Escape from Durnholde Keep will earn you roughly 1300 reputation per run while, Heroic difficulty will get you about 2800 reputation per run.
Alurmi is the quartermaster for The Keepers of Time and can be found at the bottom of the downward spiral entrance of the Caverns of Time, located right outside of the small orcish building.
- 22 Mar. 2022: Updated rep requirement for dungeon keys in Phase 4.
- 11 Sep. 2021: Updated with new Phase 2 items.
- 26 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer