Dragoon DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Endwalker 6.2
On this page, you will find the best gear and best-in-slot items for your Dragoon DPS in Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (Patch 6.2).
Dragoon Gear Sets
This section covers the endgame best gear set(s) available for Dragoon in different endgame content. The gear sets are made by calculating the estimated average DPS output of any given set of gear and comparing it against all other available options via algorithm. If you want to test out your own gear options, you can check out the Dragoon Gear Checker, which is particularly helpful to answer questions related to which upgrade you should purchase next.
If you are currently gearing up, you can find information to help make those choices in our guide's melding section, linked below.
Patch 6.2 Gear Sets
The 2.46s GCD BiS for Dragoon performs better in laboratory testing (ie. simulated), but the required rotation is significantly tighter and more difficult to pull off. The 2.50 GCD option is nearly equivalent in output with the same comfort of last tier.
Abyssos Raid BiS (Dragoon - 2.50 GCD)
Abyssos Raid BiS (Dragoon - 2.46 GCD)
Pentamelded Crafted Set i610
- 20 Sep. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.2.
- 20 Apr. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.1.
- 10 Feb. 2022: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- FFXIV PLL #74 Recap - 6.3 Live Letter Part 1
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes
- All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12