The Stigma Dreamscape Quick Dungeon Tips and Guide
Welcome to our quick guide to the Stigma Dreamscape, a capstone dungeon in Endwalker. This guide aims to be a quick primer for players entering the dungeon for the first time so they will know what to expect.
Full Guide for The Stigma Dreamscape
This guide serves as a quick primer for players experiencing the dungeon for the first time. It is aimed to be digestible quickly and targeted towards a specific role, so you can read it while in queue or loading in! For detailed explanations on boss mechanics, take a look at our main guide for the dungeon.
General Mechanics of The Stigma Dreamscape
- Side Cannons will cleave the arena on the side indicated, and Rear Interceptors cleaves behind it.
- Chemical Missile is an AoE on players that drops a fire puddle.
- Don't get knocked back into a fire puddle or the wall by Electric Slide, which is also a stack marker.
- Players marked with Guided Missile need to kite their missile until it explodes.
- Auto-mobile Assault Cannon is a series of dashes. Head towards the last dash's location, as it will cast Wave Cannon, cleaving the entire room except directly behind it.
- Auto-mobile Sniper Cannon will mark players and the line AoE with a numbered dot. The dot will shoot a line AoE at the player with the corresponding dot. Spread out to avoid clipping each other.
- AI Takeover will spawn adds that do mechanics.
- Kill the adds before they Self-destruct. Omega Frame will do a half-room cleave, and the Hybrid Dragon will do a conal.
- Dodge the line AoEs coming from the sides of the arena.
- The Stigma-4 will transform into a circle (donut AoE) or spiral (point-blank AoE).
- Mindjack will inflict a Forced March onto players. Get moved either inside the boss or outside the boss to avoid the circle donut AoE or the spiral point-blank AoE.
Quick Tips for Tanks
- Pull at a pace your party can handle.
- Proto-Omega's Mustard Bomb and Arch-Lambda's Wheel are the tank busters to watch out for.
- Stun the trash mob Lambda Invader's Wheel.
- If done very fast, tanks can drag the spawned add in Stigma-4 to the boss, allowing players to cleave while it is self-destructing.
Quick Tips for Healers
- Arch-Lambda's Atomic Flame and Stigma-4's Atomic Ray are the raidwides to watch out for. In addition, Atomic Ray will inflict an uncleansable bleed, so use a HoT to sustain the party.
Quick Tips for DPS
- Use AoE during trash pulls!
- Stay still with the Electric Slide stack so players get knocked back in a known direction.
- Melee can stay on the boss during Auto-mobile Sniper Cannon, as long as any other players in melee range are on the other side of the line AoE.
- Stigma-4 has no positional indicators.
- Kill the summoned add ASAP before it self-destructs.
- 10 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Join the FFXIV Open Beta Test on Xbox Series X and S
- FFXIV x FFXVI Crossover Event: A Path Infernal - Sponsored by Butterfinger
- The Moogle Treasure Trove Returns to FFXIV with New Rewards and Challenges! - Sponsored by Butterfinger
- FFXIV - The Maidens Rhapsody: A Tribute to Final Fantasy XI
- FFXIV - Patch 6.55: What to Expect From Endwalkers Last Patch - Sponsored by Butterfinger
- FFXIV - New Hydaelyn and Zodiark Figure
- FFXIV - Pre-Order the New Endwalker Art Collection and Get a Zodiark Idol Minion
- FFXIV Dawntrail: Zones and Battle Content - Sponsored by Butterfinger