The Tower of Zot Quick Dungeon Tips and Guide
Welcome to our quick guide to the Tower of Zot, the first dungeon of Endwalker. This guide aims to be a quick primer for players entering the dungeon for the first time so they will know what to expect.
Full Guide for The Tower of Zot
This guide serves as a quick primer for players experiencing the dungeon for the first time. It is aimed to be digestible quickly and targeted towards a specific role, so you can read it while in queue or loading in! For detailed explanations on boss mechanics, take a look at our main guide for the dungeon.
General Mechanics of The Tower of Zot
- She casts elemental abilities that do differing AoEs.
- When she transmutes her AoEs, they will be casted from the location indicated once the orb reaches the location.
- She summons orbs that cover almost the entire arena, except for a small safe spot at one random edge. These will inflict Berserk on players hit.
- She will also summon clones of herself that are orbs in disguise. The Sanduruva that is not performing an emote is the real one.
- She will also Stop players and shoot a line AoE at them. Spread around to make sure players are not hit by more than one.
- The Magus Sisters
- They will cast Delta Attack, which will summon many AoEs. Dodge, and then spread for fire, stack for thunder, and dodge proximity markers for ice.
- Kill Cinduruva first, then the other two.
Quick Tips for Tanks
- Go at the pace of what your party can handle.
- Minduruva's Manusya Bio and Sanduruva's Isitva Siddhi are the tank busters you should be watching out for and mitigating.
- Zot Roaders do a lot of damage, so mitigate their autos and busters and kill them quickly.
Quick Tips for Healers
- Minduruva's Manusya Bio inflicts a DoT on the tank, which can be cleansed.
- While there is not a lot of incoming damage on bosses, players who get hit by mechanics will quickly amass vulnerability stacks, taking increased damage. Make sure to top them off if necessary.
- Delta Attack has a lot of AoEs and movement required. Save instant healing oGCDs for when you need to heal during this period.
- While most trash mobs is not menacing at all, Zot Roaders will do a lot of damage to the tank. Pay extra attention to them when Roaders are pulled.
Quick Tips for DPS
- Use AoE during trash pulls!
- Minduruva jumps a lot, so save gap closers for when she does.
- Prioritize dodging AoEs during Delta Attack to getting uptime.
- While Cinduruva needs to be prioritized when fighting The Magus Sisters, cleaving the other sisters with AoE has high value.
- 07 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- FFXIV - Cloud Data Center Stress Test
- FFXIV - Fan Festival: Third Round of Merchandise Available for Pre-Order
- FFXIV - Endwalker EP5: A Mini-Album of Epic Music
- FFXIV - Callback Campaign: Invite Your Friends and Get Rewards
- FFXIV - New Collaborations and Events in Patch 6.51
- FFXIV - Yoshi-P and Sakaguchi Share Their Secrets at the London Fan Festival 2023
- FFXIV - Insert Coin: The Stormblood Samurai Jacket is Here
- FFXIV - All Saints Wake 2023: A Spooky Celebration of Halloween!