FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

I'm really really excited for the overhaul Warlocks are getting. I feel like all 3 specs are kind of a mess right now, and after all the alpha content of Affliction and Demonology I've seen, I'm really looking forward to trying them out. Not to mention the super sweet artifact weapons. Especially the Affliction one. The scythe of the first necrolyte? How freaking sweet is that?

I'm always looking forward to see everything in a new expansion. For Legion I am particularly hyped for the artifact weapons, the new PvP-system, the new zones, quests, lore, dungeons, raids and so on. But also the smaller changes or additions like the revamped models for Druids and the new animations and effects for spells and abilities. Everything I've seen of Legion so far really appeals to me and I think that Legion will be a fun expansion again. The only thing I hope for is that there are enough things to do to pass time in the game, because that is what's lacking at the moment in World of Warcraft. Anyway I can't wait for the release of the expansion whenever that might be.

I look forward to the bounty system in Legion the most, as a hopeful ideal of content that's still relevant even a month after expansion launch.

And as far as most fond memory? I've got far too many to count, but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be stepping into Karazhan for the first time on my Troll Shaman. Such a cool place and the beginning of my WoW hobby.

Legion is on the right track as far as the basics go.... but we really need to see where the end game is going to end up. We are not naive to think we want Blizzard to make the same mistake they did in Warlords. We need great endgame content as well as leveling content. I really do believe they can deliver because they did it in the past. Character talents, abilities, and artifacts look super amazing but the only complaint that I have with the artifacts is that we will unlock the entire tree when we hit lv.110. To me personally, we need literally only a 1/3 of it. It would be great to get a 1/3 every tier. First tier will unlock the complete 1st 1/3 then the 2nd tier will unlock the next 1/3 and so on. Give us something to look forward to rather than give us the whole pie. Just my 2 cents... =D Super Excited though...

I am really looking forward to legion.

Everything so far looks good.The first thing i would like to do in legion is the artifact quest lines and test a few classes aswell as the demon hunters.

I am also looking forward to the new pvp prestige system and the new dungeons and raids.

The new transmog system is also really cool.

Artifact weapons are definitely top of the list for me. The look of most of the weapons are just awesome. The fact that they have a ton of skins makes it even better. One of moments i have ever had in wow was leveling my first character and hitting 90 back in mop. Then realizing the game really opened up at max level. Since then i have been neck deep in wow and i love it.

Edited by Ascension

I'm looking forward to the new raid and dungeon content that is coming in legion! Also I think the Artifact weapon system will add a new and interesting element to the game that I am hoping to enjoy! My greatest memory from World of Warcraft is reaching max level for the first time in Cata. I had played on and off since vanilla and finally found the motivation to reach 85 on a human warlock. I then got my first taste of end game content and could not get enough of the dungeon and raiding instances. 

really lookin forward to Outlaw Rogues , the changes seems really interesting , in aoe , single target situations , 

but not only for that , the world bosses , and legendary  items  are dope !!! i hope the beta starts soon , cause i have cleared my content already and now i have nothing to do :)) !!! biggrin.png cheeeerswub.png

i am looking foward to the chance ney the opportunity to learn the new class changes, to experience the leveling up in pvp and to see what all awaits us

Of course I'm looking forward to the wardrobe, but I think most people are. :) I'm not so hung up on the artifacts (even though that affliction scythe looks amazing) but I am excited about all of the new class changes across the board. Specifically, it will be nice to see Demo playable again and with a newly implemented play style.

I've always enjoyed the way that legendaries are tied to lengthy elaborate quest lines in the past, so I'm skeptical as to how the new legendary system will work in Legion. Overall I think this expansion will be a nostalgia trip for anyone who played during BC, and while I could say a thing or two about Blizard recycling ideas or themes, it will be nice to, in a sense, take a trip back to something the masses enjoyed about the game.

I'm really looking forward toward the new artifact weapons designs and the artifact weapon "talent tree".  Espicially the new "class fantasy" concept as well.  In the past I've always liked how the game is somewhat fast paced, which required fast thinking and reflexes to perform very well.

Really looking forward to see how survival hunters will play out! Even though I've really enjoyed playing a hunter for almost the past 9 years, I think it'll be exciting to see how all these new changes to each different hunter spec will play out!

Edited by Drwiggle

The story; yes the story of how the Horde and the Alliance join together to push back the Burning Legion will be exciting enough.  Add in a new set of areas to explore and wonder at, Class Halls that are sure to astound, and a new heroic class...oh yes.  Legion will be exciting indeed. have been pl

I have been playing since Wrath and have totally enjoyed the storyline where my characters are important heroes in Azeroth.  I have had many fond memories from many, many adventures but I would have to say my favorite was seeing Thunder Bluff for the first time.  The sky was hazy and the lines or the buildings not quite clear until I got closer and then the full glory of that city was shown.  I must have spent several hours exploring and visiting with the NPC's.  And while my main character is often out adventuring in foreign lands, I still come back often to Mulgore and Thunder Bluff where my journey in Azeroth first started.

I am looking forward to experiencing this new chapter in the epic World of Warcraft and my Tauren Druid, Twobears, is ready as well.  Bring forth the Legion...we are ready.

Edited by TwoBears79

I stepped away from Warcraft for the last 9 months or so, trying different MMORPG, like Final Fantasy Realm Reborn xxiv, star wars the old republic and elder scrolls.  I miss my Warcraft so I will be coming back.  Warcraft is the gold standard for all online gaming, so i found myself comparing and yearning to play wow again. 

Your class guides have always been a life saver to my warcraft gaming.  At least after reading them I don't come off like the total noob.  The Raid guides have been so helpful i look forward to learning and reading more of them once more.

I am looking forward to seeing if the new class necromancer I believe is what it is called.. can win over my heart and i put my priest on the back burner.   A beta key would be awesome.

Thanks again for all the hard work, keep the standards high

There are a ton of new additions to the Legion Xpac.  The artifact weapons are great to actually involve us in empowering our current weapon.  And as I am a melee DPS player (10 alts to prove it lol) I can't wait to check out Demon Hunter.  The playstyle and opening zone for DH just seems like a great and new way to introduce a second Hero class.  Best part of WoW right now?  Raiding.  Everything else has sort of worn itself out as xpacs do towards the upcoming 'bigger better thing'.

Thanks for putting up this giveaway, I already recommend IcyVeins as the go-to site for class/spec info, and the raid guides are very thorough.

I'm very excited for this new xpac, everything looks so cool I'm very excited to play feral with the new forms of kitty depending on the artifact, as a healer since ice crown to switch over to a pure dps on druid It will be a whole new experience all together cant wait!

I am so hopeful for this expansion, My Fury Warrior is going to look so freaking amazing with her shiny new weapons and attack animations! :D 

I am most looking forward to play the reworked Demonology, and hopefully see it be viable again in progression raiding. I will also enjoy being able to freely switch between all three specs of my class, rather than be forced to exclude one.

An enjoyable WOW memory (not sure if I have a definite favorite) I can easily remember would be leveling my first character, a balance druid, back during MoP. It was before I had discovered how much more efficient the dungeon finder was for leveling, and I actually did the old content quests. The whole world felt so big and unknown back then, and I enjoyed being a part of it.

I am looking forward to so much! The mounts, the new NPC designs, lore, and of course trying out Demon Hunters.

I've tried all aspects of WoW but mount collecting with casual play (plus exalting all the reputations!)is what I am addicted to. I seriously can't wait to see all the new mounts and always hoping the unicorn creatures will be mounts!

What i can say for sure im most hyped about in the upcoming expansion is the wardrobe system , being an avid collector with over 200 no longer obtainable items in many realms i love that i finally wont have to stress over which toon uses what:D just use it once and you get it for all your account which is brilliant!