FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

I am looking forward to see everything about Legion because this is wow. I know, how I bored sometimes from this game, but still I continued to play. I am loyal player and I am looking foward to enjoy with the new adventure.

Uncommon Patron

I am most looking forward to the upcoming changes to Hunters. It's kinda amazing how different each spec will be, and I'm hopeful this will be a template for some future options on other classes.

Joining my current (and second overall!) raid team in the middle of Firelands was my best moment of WoW past. I had filled in every now and then when someone was sick or couldn't make it due to work or other RL stuff. And when someone bowed out indefinitely they asked me to officially join the team. It was so great and I'm still loving all (well most biggrin.png) of our raid nights.

What I'm most looking forward to : The new poop quest ;) Just kidding, I can't wait to see the new lore, especially what's going to happen with the faction leaders.

Fondest memories in Warcraft history : SSC raiding in BC with 3 of my in real life friends. We were 4 hunters just destroying the damage meters every fight, it was alot of fun :D

• Like 1

I started playing WoW in late BC.  I did not get a toon to 70 until July before Wrath launched. It wasn't until Wrath that I actually got into all aspects of the game. I raided, leveled alts, did some pvp, etc. My fondest memory in WoW was also in Wrath.  It was when my Raid team choose me to get the 1st Shadowmourne.  It was a big honor to me.  That was such a fun questline.  

I am looking forward to the Artifact Weapons in Legion the most.  Seems like they are putting together a nice system there, and I cannot wait to take up the honor of wielding the Ashbringer!  Bring on the Burning Legion!

Looking forward to the new dungeons as raiding is my favorite thing to do in the game! I really like how the BOA's are now automatically in our possession. No need to figure out which toon has the gear!

I'm looking forward to the Artifacts, the awesome looking new zones, and all the class changes. Brewmaster monks look amazing so far, but I'm afraid of what they may turn into. 

I'm legit hyped for Legion. A bit cautiously so, but still hyped. WoD was definitely not the, uh... greatest expansion, but so far, Legion is looking to be quite a lot better.

I'm excited for pretty much everything the expansion has to offer at the moment; the lore and art and story, artifact weapons, class halls, the class changes/new animations, new PVP system, the raids and dungeons, and the wardrobe (naturally, my poor Void Storage weeps). While I remain cautious of changes as the game's still in alpha/beta, I'm optimistic about Legion!

I cant wait for the artifact weapon,well isnt everyone, but wat im looking forward to mostly is the new pvp system, even tho im not that hardcore in it, its setup in a way that lets PVE players into the fun and also getting skins for the A.WEAPON.Getting a early entry into the beta would be awesome !

After becoming AotC in raiding this expansion, and Cutting Edge on the latest raid tier, I've found myself mightily bored with WoD. After leveling a hundred battle pet's to max (as well as collecting another 200), leveling 11 horde and 5 alliance toons to max, becoming gold capped on a toon, maxing all professions and collecting 90/92 available heirlooms, I really became extremely bored with the game.

Legion looks like it will be an exciting new expansion to WoW, and hopefully won't drag on too long! (Or there'll be much more content!)

I am most looking forward to all the new animations/abilities that really make each spec feel different from each other, especially Enhancement Shamans.

My fondest memory of wow would be a little after TBC launched my guild ran me through UBRS while lvling my blood elf pally because I never hit 60 during vanilla wow. It was the first time I have ever got on vent with a guild and was the start of a great relationship of that guild all through TBC and Wrath.

I'm really excited for this expansion. I was not able to play Warlords of Draenor because of a personal matter and I'm going to just be getting back to WoW later this month. I love the setting of the expansion and BC was definitely my favorite expansion.

I started playing WoW March 2005 and was pretty much a noob as far as MMOs went. I was able to find a raiding guild later that year and cleared MC within 2 months of joining. That is what got me hooked to this game and have loved it ever since. The people I've played with and the things my guild, who I've been with for 10 years now, have been able to achieve has been amazing.

One moment I can remember is back during vanilla on Nathrezim-US a bunch of the top alliance guilds got together and we formed 3 1/2 40 man raids and raided Orgrimmar. We were able to get to Thrall and then the server just completely died. Was definitely an awesome experience!

I started playing WOW on European launch Feb 2005, bought all expansions. I don't play much nowadays, my biggest problem it's time, but I still love the game and I will definitely buy this expansion for the story and the sense of awe Blizzard always provide.

What I most look forward to in Legion is starting from the beginning and completing the new raids with my guild. Never had the chance to do that because I always either started halfway into the expansion or didn't have a cool guild, so I'm really excited for experiencing the new content with my in-game friends.

My best memory from the past is when I went to Zul'Gurub with two friends just for fun, and the first boss we killed happened to drop the Swift Zulian Tiger. We rolled our dice and I won, my friends hated me for it biggrin.png. Up to this day I still consider it my favorite land mount.

Looking forward to the demon hunter and that sweet new transmog system. Fondest memory must be the wrathgate cinematic and the quest after that to invade undercity. 

In WoD i was playing as a mage, but when i saw the changes of the hunter i fell in love with the class, i always liked it but never could left my mage in second place now with the windrunners bow i will give it a try, i really liked the dark rangers and seeing how i can customizate my MM hunter to be like it, especialy now that they are trying to give mm pets back and i hope they do so i can have a spider pet mounted in a spider( i dont like the undead horses ) summoning dark minions i feel i'll be putting my mage a side.

Hey guyss ! 

First of all, sorry for my bad english :). 

I'm actually really looking forward to see the evolution of the heals. Its kinda the only thing that keeps me enjoying the game, its my role, and its, of course, the best role :D. 

I've seen a lot of things, but a melee healer is quite interesting (HPal), also wanna see the evolution of the DPriest, hope they will one day find the perfect balance between DPS and heal as Disci :p. 

Of course the weapon is also a good point, i'm actually quite hyped for Legion ! 

Keep up the good work,

Cyaa guys !

So my experience... Well the first time i saw the game was at my (10 year older) nephew's house. I remember he was playing and undead warlock and i never seen anygame like it.. i asked World of warcraft for my birthday and i have been hooked ever since.. With occasional couple months off.

Lately tho all my friends have stopped playing, and im just leveling every class too 100 feeling pretty bored with the game, but still cant stop playing it. i have a lot of great memories and i feel like it is a game too pass the time, But if Legion will not bring good features i fear the worst for the game :(

Lets just hope Legion will be very awesome so the player base can grow and we can enjoy makeing new friends on the broken shores! :)

I have played on and off since day 1! And as an altaholic I've played every class multiple times. What I'm looking forward to the most in Legion? A chance to play a brand new class!! Demon Hunter!!!!

Fondest WoW memory is for sure playing with my brother. His epic attempt to jump into a small body of water from high atop the mountains in Thousand Needles. (before it was flooded) He now knows the pain of Wile E. Coyote.

I have always loved wow yes even wod had good parts to it.

I'm really excited for legion Ashbringer and Doomhammer here I come! I really think the artifact system is gonna be great,

Best memory in wow is finding my home that I have been with for a couple years now Heirs of Stormwind on stormrage best group of people ever! 

I am looking forward to flying my Demon Hunter on the back of a dragon enroute to meet with my fellow guildies, so that we may together annihilate even the Legion's greatest of villians... after much wiping, of course.

One of my favorite aspects of the game is the lore. I've been doing a lot of old dungeons and raids and working on a new toon to get to experience some of the old things I haven't in a long time. I'm excited did all the new lore and use of artifacts to come in legion!