FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

I currently excited for all the new content and features coming with Legion. I've always been primarily into PvE, however with the revamp of PvP I may now have more of an interest in that area and will take up even more time that I don't have XD

The new content, from what I've heard and seen looks amazing and I can see myself levelling up to 110 on all 12 of my toons as fast as possible for the Artifact weapons, Doomhammer and The Ashbringer being my favourite so far.

I started playing WoW towards to end of Wrath so I got a little flavour of what that was like and I can honestly say Legion looks like it's bringing everything good about WoW back, I thought Draenor could have done that but with the endless grind in the Garrisons I felt more distant than ever which forced me to stop playing due to being bored, however with Legion it's much more friendly and sociable and may finally bring me back to playing full time, as long as uni life doesn't drag me down first.

I am really looking forward to discovering Legion's story as well as reconnecting with old friends. My favorite aspect of World of Warcraft has been the social interaction with players from all around the world. There is no better feeling than defeating a tough raid boss and hearing the cheers of your friends from different states and countries in your ear!

My favorite memory of Warcraft past would be leading my guild team, which was a ragtag group of casuals, through their first raid (Dragon Soul). We struggled, but persevered (with the help of icy-veins) and on our last night of progression they gave me a Mechano-hog as thanks for leading them. Love that guild and can't wait to play with them again!

Cheers to the future!

New version of Demonology Warlock is something what destroys everything. Every changes in this spec create someone brilliant. Flying skull as a Weapon, more demons than BM hunter pets with stampede.... biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png ofc lore is something what interesting me in this expansion too. I have a little hope that Sargeras become Final boss of this expansion( but eventually Illidan can be too tongue.png ) And Sylvanas as a Warchief!!! Finally my most liked female character in warcraft lore will have rightful place in Horde biggrin.png biggrin.png

I've been a long time WoW player and, as anyone does, I tend to get bored a lot in the game. Especially true with Warlords. But Legion really has me intrigued. There are so many changes, if implemented, I could see helping not be bored at end game. I love the artifact system and love the customization of it. The new honor system sounds like a lot of fun as well. There are a ton of things I could talk about Legion that get me excited to play. Really excited for it.

I'm really looking foward to play with Warlock and see how the class has changed.

My favorite moment so far was when i dropped the invencible.

Since Blizzcon, all info Blizzard gives to us, caused a lot of hype; all changes, the habilities cut, new class, new map, artifacts...

As they do with every expansion, in the begginig we are very happy and excited with new content, but as time pass we felt that blizzard fail. I think this expansion will be different and i wish not have to wait till sept to play it.

I'm very hyped with paladin class, retri and holy, and can't wait to test all changes they made in these specs.

PvP never call me to prove it, but with the pvp talents off the pve talents and the legacy system, will be very interesting and i will give pvp a try.

Looking forward to the artifact weapons, definitely. And seeing Maiev again, I played the TFT campaign again recently to get hype for Legion.

My favourite thing about past WoW would have to be questing in Northrend for the first time and realising just how much further Blizz could take the game. And raiding for the first time with an actual guild, rather than just tagging onto the occasional PuG.

Greetings,

Would love a key for the beta. I've been looking immensely forward to Legion since they announced it, especially because of the account wide wardrobe - a feature I've wanted for years. Also really, REALLY excited for the new PvP/Honor systems and the revamped Challenge modes. So far the expansion looks awesome, they just really need to revert some of the massive pruning going on.

I'm looking forward for an epic lore and one epic enemy like Illidan or The Lich King to fight with legendary and powerful weapon.

Looking forward to artifacts and transmogs! Going to be the besssst! Hopefully the new leveling process isn't going to fail, I really hope it kicks through 

I'm looking forward the new prestige system and all the PVP changes. I really want to play with my Holy Priest again because the last time holy was good in pvp was in MOP. 
The best memories I have in wow was when i was learning how to pvp and did my first arenas and bgs. Back then I was in a cool guild and they helped me a lot. 
Also, I really hope Legion will save wow :)

I look forward to the prestige system, however I'm not sure if I'm even going to prestige considering I do arena mostly... Oh and artifact stuff *_*

The thing I'm most looking forward to in Legion is the new demon hunter class. I've always had a fondness for Demon Hunters conceptually, and I've almost always played melee DPS, so it seems like a perfect fit. They seem like a nice mix of fluid movement that monks possess, as well as having quite a potent amount of burst, which has always been really satisfying for me. I'm excited to get my hands on them in either the beta or prepatch so I can feel out how they'll play, and possibly make one my main in Legion.

Honestly, I'm legitimately excited for everything about Legion, I haven't seen a single thing I dislike except for maybe Beast Mastery hunters being about an army of pets, I'd prefer that they focus on having their normal pet just be like, uber strong. But that's my only gripe. Legion to me looks like it's going to be the best expansion Blizz has ever released, for any of their games. I liked WotLK and WoD a lot too, but Legion will beat those by miles, imo.

well i've been playing WoW since early EU beta, and i'm really looking forward the new expansion, since Warlords, for me, was a huge letdown

lots of things look promising, class hall and artifact in primis, and of course the new Class! i've been playing a DK as main since it came out and i'm wondering if this Demon Hunter can replace it!

Edited by Aru10

I can't wait for EVERYTHING! I want to replay every class. Play with all the artifact weapons. The PvP honor system. All the new class halls. Transmog system I am also very excited for. AND finally tabards will no longer need to be stock piled. Cant wait for the new dungeons and raids and the world! The new class hall mission system also!

There is some really good things coming.

My favourite moment i'll never forget my first serious raiding guild killing Prince Malch in Karazhan. And I have to say killing Arthas/The Lich King really was some nice closure in the lore, we all were waiting for. Started my road to being a raider until this year when i had RL get in my way. But I really am looking forward to getting back into wow and raiding in legion! 

Edited by borroc

What I'm looking forward to, huh?

I gues there is a coulpe of things. First of all are Artifact weapons. I'm kinda huge fan of anime and I love the feeling of progression of a certain character. When you play wow you constantly change your gear and you can't get attached to it. However with artifacts we will have an opportunity to create a bond with our weapon and we will be getting stronger as our artifact gets more power. Just like Ichigo with Zangetsu, if you know what I mean ;P

I'm also extremely interested in lore, thats why I really want to know what will happen in Legion. Will we finaly see Sargeras? Where have Alleria and Turalyon been all this time? What will happen to Emerald Dream? I have so many questions and I hope that Legion will give me answers.

I will never forget the moment when me and my guildies killed Garrosh 10 Normal for the first time. It was almost 3 years ago and our newly created guild BOROWIKI (Mushrooms translated from polsih :v) was making it's first steps into raiding as well as we did. We were bunch of unexperienced friends who decided that they want to do raids. And so we have cleared every boss to Hellscream after months of progression and when we finally got to Garrosh we wiped at this fight for I think 3 weeks. We were near 110th wipe and when we were about to give up our Shammy healer just said "Ok guys f**k it, we are doing it right now, I'm gonna place my bigass Healing Totem and we will explain this guy's face, so get your butts up and lets kill him!" we killed him on this try, and believe me or not I have heared several plates being broken and thrown all over the place on Team Speak 3 :D This was my first final boss kill :)

I'm so excited for the Mage changes. I've loved Mage for so many years but I lost that love in WoD. I'm so excited to play her again and hopefully admire her like I once did.

MAGE IS LIFE. I WILL BE FIRE FLAMES

• Like 1

Looking forward to the warlock changes demonology and destruction, greatly appreciated the changes, I can not wait! I am still in doubt between Demonology or Destruction, but both are amazing!

The new models of demons ... succubus new model is so hotwink.png

For Legion! oops!

For Azeroth! We are prepared! biggrin.png

I am too hyped with Legion, I love Demon Hunters <3 in addition i want to play with the new artifacts, I need pick the ashbringer *_*. I never have been a PvP player, but in legion im thinking to start to play this mode. In conclusion Blizzard always hype me a lot. And I cant wait more T___T

Excited about all the changes I've seen so far. I really can't wait to see the world with that increased vision. smile.png I hope they keep the rating requirements for PvP gear again!

Really looking forward to try out warlock changes have been playing one since 07. Excited to try out demonology the most since it'll be hardcore pet based now instead of focusing around meta form. Also excited to try out the new pvp honor system with its pvp only talents cause I've been pvping ever since I started playing WoW.