FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
IyD

My version of Lost Secrets of Un'Goro (132 cards)

Hi guys. First at all sorry for my english.

I know I have "Lost Secrets of Un'Goro" in title. But it's not leaks.

I was a bit bored of last 2 expansions - filler cards, insane aggro tools, powerfull first drops (no harm, still love you, Blizzard <3). So i decided to create my own version of Lost Secrets of Un'Goro with whores and... i mean with 132 cards... lel.

I'm not an artist, so i just take images from the Internet - you may ignore them.

Hope you enjoy this.

First part

Second part

Edited by IyD

5 hours ago, IyD said:

Hi guys. First at all sorry for my english.

I know I have "Lost Secrets of Un'Goro" in title. But it's not leaks.

I was a bit bored of last 2 expansions - filler cards, insane aggro tools, powerfull first drops (no harm, still love you, Blizzard <3). So i decided to create my own version of Lost Secrets of Un'Goro with whores and... i mean with 132 cards... lel.

I'm not an artist, so i just take images from the Internet - you may ignore them.

Hope you enjoy this.

First part

Second part

I liked the jewel system, those cards can be good for control decks, as mostly those have spare mana at the end of the turn. Like control warrior, and freeze mage. Some of the cards are good. 

Looks cool, did you do all of that by yourself? Some of the cards look a bit overpowered, but that's something that can be balanced.

The jewel system looks interesting. Definitely nice for control decks.

Also I see you have used names of some revealed cards, such as Hydra. Is that just a coincidence?

Thx for your replies. Yes I do all by myself, except arts. And yeah, I use revealed card name "Hydra", cuz I already have a card with "Restore full health at the end of turn".

I have to say I like the mana-activated abilities. Been a mtg player for a long time and it works like a charm there so no reason it couldn't work in hearthstone.

Some of these cards seem way too overpowered though. just 1 mana 3/3 beast is already too impactful imo

1 hour ago, Shine said:

Some of these cards seem way too overpowered though. just 1 mana 3/3 beast is already too impactful imo

I believe Gorishi Wasp (if that's the card you were talking about) is a token created by Ancient Amber. At first I thought the same as you, but then it hit me.

1 hour ago, positiv2 said:

I believe Gorishi Wasp (if that's the card you were talking about) is a token created by Ancient Amber. At first I thought the same as you, but then it hit me.

Yeah, that's not collectible. I thought that's obvious (it comes right after Ancient Amber). Thx for explanasion.

1 hour ago, positiv2 said:

Ah, that makes sense. I guess I would've given him 2 base manacost in case it gets bounced to the hand. I didn't see all of em but skimmed through the first 20 or so.

Okay, now I had a chance to look at the cards one by one;

Troll rider is a card with great potential I believe, 4 mana 4/3 is not that good, but if you can hit enemy hero, even once, its effect is powerful and unique. 

If Glutinous Ooze was like a 2 or at most 3 mana, it would be must-have against aggro decks, especially ones with weapons, pirate warrior.

Nablya is a unique card to say the least. It may be powerful, and in wild, one thing I could think of is to play it while there is Ragnaros the Firelord, and hope that random 8 damage hits this guy. Then, there comes the emote, 'oops'

Tyrantus is another Loatheb, could be really good against control decks.

One thing for Stone Golem though; hand buff decks do not have spare mana most of the time, so 6 jewels is just too high for it to be used effectively.

Eonar and Norgannon are just, wow!

For Aman'Thul, if you get it with Elise Starseeker, then the card is insane. But then, she will also be wild. 

Tranquility is also a powerful spell, I wonder if control druid could be a thing, with this and some other cards

Prince Kaelthas Sunstrider could go BOOM, if played with unanswered Archmage Antonidas, then things go little wild.

Dwarf Blacksmith, wtf?

And last, Sargeras seems really powerful, its like a hybrid of Elise Starseeker and Lord Jaraxxus

These are the cards I think could be really powerful, of course if they were real