Ragnaros the Firelord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ragnaros the Firelord is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ragnaros the Firelord is one of the staple Legendary minions in the game. It is fast enough that even at 8 Mana, you can usually find time to play it in a game. Since it comes onto the board and impacts the game immediately by causing 8 damage, there is no significant loss of tempo, which usually comes with playing an 8 Mana card.
Ragnaros the Firelord is commonly used in Control decks, as well as a finisher in more aggressive midrange decks.
Ragnaros the Firelord is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj