Ragnaros the Firelord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ragnaros the Firelord is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ragnaros the Firelord is one of the staple Legendary minions in the game. It is fast enough that even at 8 Mana, you can usually find time to play it in a game. Since it comes onto the board and impacts the game immediately by causing 8 damage, there is no significant loss of tempo, which usually comes with playing an 8 Mana card.
Ragnaros the Firelord is commonly used in Control decks, as well as a finisher in more aggressive midrange decks.
Ragnaros the Firelord is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck