Ragnaros the Firelord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ragnaros the Firelord is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ragnaros the Firelord is one of the staple Legendary minions in the game. It is fast enough that even at 8 Mana, you can usually find time to play it in a game. Since it comes onto the board and impacts the game immediately by causing 8 damage, there is no significant loss of tempo, which usually comes with playing an 8 Mana card.
Ragnaros the Firelord is commonly used in Control decks, as well as a finisher in more aggressive midrange decks.
Ragnaros the Firelord is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards