Ragnaros the Firelord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ragnaros the Firelord is a neutral minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ragnaros the Firelord is one of the staple Legendary minions in the game. It is fast enough that even at 8 Mana, you can usually find time to play it in a game. Since it comes onto the board and impacts the game immediately by causing 8 damage, there is no significant loss of tempo, which usually comes with playing an 8 Mana card.
2. Constructed Play
Ragnaros the Firelord is commonly used in Control decks, as well as a finisher in more aggressive midrange decks.
Ragnaros the Firelord is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Wild Barnes Ramp Druid Deck
- Wild Totem Shaman Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Chromaggus Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King