Ragnaros the Firelord
Table of Contents
Ragnaros the Firelord is a neutral minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ragnaros the Firelord is one of the staple Legendary minions in the game. It is fast enough that even at 8 Mana, you can usually find time to play it in a game. Since it comes onto the board and impacts the game immediately by causing 8 damage, there is no significant loss of tempo, which usually comes with playing an 8 Mana card.
2. Constructed Play
Ragnaros the Firelord is commonly used in Control decks, as well as a finisher in more aggressive midrange decks.
Ragnaros the Firelord is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Totem Shaman Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Barnes Ramp Druid Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Midrange Tempo Warrior Wild Un'Goro Deck
- N'Zoth Resurrect Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Chromaggus Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists