Table of Contents
Lord Jaraxxus is a Warlock-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lord Jaraxxus is one of the most powerful effects for a single card in the game. The Jaraxxus transformation turns your Hero into an incredibly overpowered form. The Jaraxxus Hero has 15 health, has access to a 3/8 Weapon, and has a Hero Power which summons a 6/6 minion for 2 Mana. The only drawback to this card is that it usually requires an entire turn to activate the Jaraxxus form, and so you must time this perfectly to get the most value out of it.
2. Constructed Play
Lord Jaraxxus is commonly used as a finisher in various Control Warlock decks, most notably Handlock. It can also be used in a Demon synergy deck that can pull Jaraxxus into play for free from a Voidcaller. Even though the Jaraxxus form is extremely powerful, the power of gaining a 3/15 minion for free cannot be overlooked.
Lord Jaraxxus is extremely powerful in Arena. Since the games in Arena are generally slower than in Constructed, you will find the time to invest the 9 Mana into Jaraxxus more easily. Once in Jaraxxus form, the value you gain from your 2 Mana 6/6 minion each turn will quickly overwhelm your opponent.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists