Archmage Antonidas — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Archmage Antonidas is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Archmage Antonidas is a powerful card. It is usually used to generate extra damage from decks that will get to a late-game, and which do not want to waste too many deck slots on damage dealing cards. If Antonidas is not killed on the turn which it is played, it will usually be enough to win a game, as thes generate more Fireballs when the Archmage is on the board.
Archmage Antonidas is usually played in slower Constructed decks as a win condition. By playing Antonidas in a Control deck, you free up spaces that would otherwise have to be devoted to dealing damage to your opponent. In decks with Open the Waygate, Antonidas can provide a win condition by working in conjunction with Sorcerer's Apprentices and copies of the Apprentice to reduce the cost of the s to 0 Mana. This sets up a combination that deals infinite damage! Antonidas will also sometimes see play in very aggressive Mage decks, as a way to convert early-game spells that are drawn too late to have a big impact into Fireballs.
Archmage Antonidas is a very powerful card in Arena. Although it will sometimes be played on curve, a 5/7 minion can be difficult to deal with. On the occasions where it can be delayed until you can cast a spell on the same turn, the additionalis a very big swing in your favour. If Antonidas lives, then the game will usually end in your favour soon after.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck