FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

FT Theory Crafting

I know the set comes out in a few days but I was just curious as to what everyone was considering using day one. Personally, for my first choice, I'm considering a Highlander Quest Priest. Others on my list include Control Hunter, Fatigue Warrior, Quest Warrior and Dragon Priest. Feel free to share decks if you got em and join in on the discussion. :) 

It highly depends on the cards I get from the gold I saved up so far (~50 Packs). But if I can get my hands on the Priest-DK-herocard I am looking forward to try me some Highlander-Priest (I already got Lyra the Sunshard, Kazakus and Elise the Trailblazer...but I would need to craft Raza the Chained). Lyra + the 0-cost-heropower of the Deathknight...seems pretty fun.

The other things would be an control-evolve-Shaman and control-demon-Warlock.

I only hope that I don't get Garrosh as my free Deathknight...

Honestly, day 1 I'm going to hit the ladder with an aggro shaman deck I know very well, and move up while people are still figuring out the new cards. Once things settle down a bit i'll start playing around with new deck builds, depending on what cards I manage to get. 

Shaman is already my favourite class to play (mainly because I've got the legendaries - White Eyes, Kalimos, Al'Akir, Patches, Aya). When I had a Corpsetaker (amazing combo with Al'Akir) and Thrall Deathseer drop in my initial packs so definitely pursuing Shaman again this expansion.

I'm trying out a Freeze/Control Shaman build with Icebreaker, Voodoo Hexer, Frost Shock, Cryostasis etc. (can't link as the import deck function is broken). 

I'm also giving an aggro murloc-evolve Shaman a try, given the amazing abilities of the Shaman hero card. Saronite Chain Gang curves really well into Thrall Deathseer, then you can play Doppelgangster on turn 5 and start hitting them with your hero power or evolve spell.