N'Zoth, the Corruptor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
N'Zoth, the Corruptor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
N'Zoth, the Corruptor is one of the four Old Gods which are the cornerstone of the Lore behind the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion. The theme for each of the Old Gods is that they cost 10 Mana, but have a game-changing effect. The ability of N'Zoth to bring multiple large minions into play at the same time is definitely in keeping with that theme, and when placed in the correct deck, N'Zoth can win the game immediately.
N'Zoth the Corruptor was originally played with many Deathrattle minions, but although it is still sometimes played that way, decks have begun to play it with a small number of very powerful ones. If N'Zoth brings back one Stonehill Defender), then it can be game defining. As the pace of Hearthstone has slowed down, it is no longer quite as much of a handicap to have an 10 Mana card sitting in your hand, and so the required power level for N'Zoth to be of use has come down slightly. This has caused N'Zoth to find uses as a value card in some Control decks, as opposed to it being a win condition., then it is a valuable card. If it can bring back other minions as well, or if it has a chance of bringing back two Tirions at once (for example, in decks with
N'Zoth the Corruptor is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List