Kazakus — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kazakus is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kazakus is the Legendary for the Kabal and is an excellent card overall. It adds a powerful tool to support Reno decks by allowing you to create a flexible Spell made up of two components. The things that the potion is able to do include dealing damage to a target, drawing cards, adding random Demons to your hand, gaining Armour, dealing damage to all minions, transforming random minions into sheep, resurrecting some of your minions, increasing the health of your minions, and summoning a Demon.
In Constructed, Kazakus is an essential card for Reno decks. It seemingly has very little potential outside of Reno decks, but in decks with only a few duplicates, it can still be played, as the huge power of the potion outweighs having to wait until there are no duplicates left in the deck before playing Kazakus.
Kazakus is not longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List