Kazakus — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kazakus is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kazakus is the Legendary for the Kabal and is an excellent card overall. It adds a powerful tool to support Reno decks by allowing you to create a flexible Spell made up of two components. The things that the potion is able to do include dealing damage to a target, drawing cards, adding random Demons to your hand, gaining Armour, dealing damage to all minions, transforming random minions into sheep, resurrecting some of your minions, increasing the health of your minions, and summoning a Demon.
In Constructed, Kazakus is an essential card for Reno decks. It seemingly has very little potential outside of Reno decks, but in decks with only a few duplicates, it can still be played, as the huge power of the potion outweighs having to wait until there are no duplicates left in the deck before playing Kazakus.
Kazakus is not longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior