Kazakus — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kazakus is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Kazakus is the Legendary for the Kabal and is an excellent card overall. It adds a powerful tool to support Reno decks by allowing you to create a flexible Spell made up of two components. The things that the potion is able to do include dealing damage to a target, drawing cards, adding random Demons to your hand, gaining Armour, dealing damage to all minions, transforming random minions into sheep, resurrecting some of your minions, increasing the health of your minions, and summoning a Demon.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Kazakus is an essential card for Reno decks. It seemingly has very little potential outside of Reno decks, but in decks with only a few duplicates, it can still be played, as the huge power of the potion outweighs having to wait until there are no duplicates left in the deck before playing Kazakus.
Kazakus is not longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild