Kazakus — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kazakus is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kazakus is the Legendary for the Kabal and is an excellent card overall. It adds a powerful tool to support Reno decks by allowing you to create a flexible Spell made up of two components. The things that the potion is able to do include dealing damage to a target, drawing cards, adding random Demons to your hand, gaining Armour, dealing damage to all minions, transforming random minions into sheep, resurrecting some of your minions, increasing the health of your minions, and summoning a Demon.
In Constructed, Kazakus is an essential card for Reno decks. It seemingly has very little potential outside of Reno decks, but in decks with only a few duplicates, it can still be played, as the huge power of the potion outweighs having to wait until there are no duplicates left in the deck before playing Kazakus.
Kazakus is not longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck