Kazakus — Mage, Priest, Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Kazakus is a Mage/Priest/Warlock-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kazakus is the Legendary for the Kabal and is an excellent card overall. It adds a powerful tool to support Reno decks by allowing you to create a flexible Spell made up of two components. The things that the potion is able to do include dealing damage to a target, drawing cards, adding random Demons to your hand, gaining Armour, dealing damage to all minions, transforming random minions into sheep, resurrecting some of your minions, increasing the health of your minions, and summoning a Demon.
In Constructed, Kazakus is an essential card for Reno decks. It seemingly has very little potential outside of Reno decks, but in decks with only a few duplicates, it can still be played, as the huge power of the potion outweighs having to wait until there are no duplicates left in the deck before playing Kazakus.
Kazakus is not longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck