Elise the Trailblazer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elise the Trailblazer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elise the Trailblazer has reasonable stats for its Mana cost. Similar to Elise Starseeker, it rewards slower decks by providing additional cards later in the game by adding into your deck, providing an additional 5 cards later in the game when you are able to draw and play it.
Elise the Trailblazer is a strong card for any late-game Control deck. The ability to add additional cards from outside your deck is an invaluable tool for defeating other Control decks where games often go into fatigue until one player has no cards left in their hand or deck.
Elise the Trailblazer is a good card in Arena. A 5-Mana 5/5 is reasonable on its own, but the ability to draw 5 random cards cannot be understated in Arena where any card draw is hard to come by.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck