Elise the Trailblazer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elise the Trailblazer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Elise the Trailblazer has reasonable stats for its Mana cost. Similar to Elise Starseeker, it rewards slower decks by providing additional cards later in the game by adding Un'Goro Pack into your deck, providing an additional 5 cards later in the game when you are able to draw and play it.
2. Constructed Play
Elise the Trailblazer is a strong card for any late-game Control deck. The ability to add additional cards from outside your deck is an invaluable tool for defeating other Control decks where games often go into fatigue until one player has no cards left in their hand or deck.
Elise the Trailblazer is a good card in Arena. A 5-Mana 5/5 is reasonable on its own, but the ability to draw 5 random cards cannot be understated in Arena where any card draw is hard to come by.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter