Elise the Trailblazer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elise the Trailblazer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Elise the Trailblazer has reasonable stats for its Mana cost. Similar to, it rewards slower decks by providing additional cards later in the game by adding into your deck, providing an additional 5 cards later in the game when you are able to draw and play it.
Elise the Trailblazer is a strong card for any late-game Control deck. The ability to add additional cards from outside your deck is an invaluable tool for defeating other Control decks where games often go into fatigue until one player has no cards left in their hand or deck.
Elise the Trailblazer is a good card in Arena. A 5-Mana 5/5 is reasonable on its own, but the ability to draw 5 random cards cannot be understated in Arena where any card draw is hard to come by.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List