Elise the Trailblazer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Elise the Trailblazer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Elise the Trailblazer has reasonable stats for its Mana cost. Similar to Elise Starseeker, it rewards slower decks by providing additional cards later in the game by adding Un'Goro Pack into your deck, providing an additional 5 cards later in the game when you are able to draw and play it.
2. Constructed Play
Elise the Trailblazer is a strong card for any late-game Control deck. The ability to add additional cards from outside your deck is an invaluable tool for defeating other Control decks where games often go into fatigue until one player has no cards left in their hand or deck.
Elise the Trailblazer is a good card in Arena. A 5-Mana 5/5 is reasonable on its own, but the ability to draw 5 random cards cannot be understated in Arena where any card draw is hard to come by.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Miracle Priest Deck
- Control Warrior Deck
- Fatigue Control Warrior Deck
- Muzzy's Dreamhack Montreal Highlander Priest Deck
- Findan's Rank 1 Legend Highlander Priest Deck
- Theo's Top 20 Legend Deathknight Tempo Warrior Deck
- Control Priest Deck
- Zetalot's Dragon Priest Deck
- Bloodbloom Doom Warlock Deck
- Fibonacci Spring Prelim Control Warrior Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please