Lyra the Sunshard — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lyra the Sunshard is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lyra the Sunshard is a powerful Legendary minion that pushes the Spell Priest archetype further into the realm of viability. When combined with, Lyra has the potential to cause explosive turns due to the large number of cheap Priest Spells available.
In Constructed, Lyra the Sunshard is a strong card. Using only a single Spell with Lyra is enough for the card to be reasonable value and as there are a range of cheap Spells run every Priest deck, Lyra can be a good fit in any deck. Due to the huge potential for powerful turns, Lyra also opens up the possibility of seeing play in a new Spell oriented Priest archetype.
Lyra the Sunshard is an average card in Arena. Due to the lack of Spells available in Arena, it can be hard to get consistent value from the card. As Lyra is also a Legendary minion, it is quite likely you will have a much more powerful alternative to pick from.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck