Lyra the Sunshard — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lyra the Sunshard is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lyra the Sunshard is a powerful Legendary minion that pushes the Spell Priest archetype further into the realm of viability. When combined with Radiant Elemental, Lyra has the potential to cause explosive turns due to the large number of cheap Priest Spells available.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Lyra the Sunshard is a strong card. Using only a single Spell with Lyra is enough for the card to be reasonable value and as there are a range of cheap Spells run every Priest deck, Lyra can be a good fit in any deck. Due to the huge potential for powerful turns, Lyra also opens up the possibility of seeing play in a new Spell oriented Priest archetype.
Lyra the Sunshard is an average card in Arena. Due to the lack of Spells available in Arena, it can be hard to get consistent value from the card. As Lyra is also a Legendary minion, it is quite likely you will have a much more powerful alternative to pick from.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild