Lyra the Sunshard — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Lyra the Sunshard is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lyra the Sunshard is a powerful Legendary minion that pushes the Spell Priest archetype further into the realm of viability. When combined with Radiant Elemental, Lyra has the potential to cause explosive turns due to the large number of cheap Priest Spells available.
In Constructed, Lyra the Sunshard is a strong card. Using only a single Spell with Lyra is enough for the card to be reasonable value and as there are a range of cheap Spells run every Priest deck, Lyra can be a good fit in any deck. Due to the huge potential for powerful turns, Lyra also opens up the possibility of seeing play in a new Spell oriented Priest archetype.
Lyra the Sunshard is an average card in Arena. Due to the lack of Spells available in Arena, it can be hard to get consistent value from the card. As Lyra is also a Legendary minion, it is quite likely you will have a much more powerful alternative to pick from.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens