Raza the Chained — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Raza the Chained is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raza the Chained is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Priest archetype. Being able to Hero Power for free every turn helps overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. The effect becomes particularly strong when combined with card such as Justicar Trueheart or Shadowform.
In Constructed, Raza the Chained is an essential card for Reno Priest decks. It has no potential outside of Reno Decks as the ability will have little value by the time duplicates are drawn out of the deck.
Raza the Chained is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck