Raza the Chained — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Raza the Chained is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raza the Chained is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Priest archetype. Being able to Hero Power for free every turn helps overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. The effect becomes particularly strong when combined with card such as Justicar Trueheart or .
In Constructed, Raza the Chained is an essential card for Reno Priest decks. It has no potential outside of Reno Decks as the ability will have little value by the time duplicates are drawn out of the deck.
Raza the Chained is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List