Raza the Chained — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Raza the Chained is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Raza the Chained is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Priest archetype. Being able to Hero Power for free every turn helps overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. The effect becomes particularly strong when combined with card such as Justicar Trueheart or Shadowform.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Raza the Chained is an essential card for Reno Priest decks. It has no potential outside of Reno Decks as the ability will have little value by the time duplicates are drawn out of the deck.
Raza the Chained is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild