Raza the Chained — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Raza the Chained is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raza the Chained is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Priest archetype. Being able to Hero Power for free every turn helps overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. The effect becomes particularly strong when combined with card such as Justicar Trueheart or .
In Constructed, Raza the Chained is an essential card for Reno Priest decks. It has no potential outside of Reno Decks as the ability will have little value by the time duplicates are drawn out of the deck.
Raza the Chained is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List