Raza the Chained — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Raza the Chained is a Priest-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Raza the Chained is a powerful minion which adds support to the Reno Priest archetype. Being able to Hero Power for free every turn helps overcome the disadvantage of playing a deck with no duplicates. The effect becomes particularly strong when combined with card such as Justicar Trueheart or .
In Constructed, Raza the Chained is an essential card for Reno Priest decks. It has no potential outside of Reno Decks as the ability will have little value by the time duplicates are drawn out of the deck.
Raza the Chained is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild