Sludge Belcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sludge Belcher is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sludge Belcher is one of the hardest minions to break through in the game. Taunt minions should generally be evaluated for how difficult it is for your opponent to remove them, and Sludge Belcher outclasses most in this regard. Its initial 3/5 body is already robust enough to survive most attacks from other midrange minions, and then adding in the Deathrattle effect means it usually takes a minimum of 2 sources of damage to remove it completely.
Sludge Belcher is one of the most commonly played minions in all of Constructed, due to how difficult it is to deal with on curve. It fits well into most Control decks, as well as Midrange decks where it can serve the purpose of protecting other, more high impact, minions from your opponent's board. The only type of deck where Sludge Belcher does not fit well is Aggro, as it is too slow to fit with the gameplan of these decks.
Sludge Belcher is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck