FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Allegro

Opening new packs, what did you get?

I got  sindragosa and a golden shadowreaper anduin out of like 15 packs...

which is really lucky for me, out of almost 40 un'goro packs the past two months, i've never seen a single un'goro legnedayr.

and garrosh from my free DK. I was really hoping for rexxar, hunter is the class i do the best with. I've been wiping the board with aggro hunter with everyone trying to play control

16 hours ago, Karayan7 said:

No Golden Legendaries.Actually never seen them after opening more than 110 packs lately in both Un' Goro and Knights.Do you think it's normal?How do you find this pack opening?Is it really so unlucky as i believe it is?

Pulling a Golden Legendary is a very rare occurrence. I have opened thousands of packs in my time of playing and have only ever pulled 13 Golden Legendaries.  With this set I consider myself to be very lucky with my pulls but I doubt I will see another for the next few hundred Frozen Throne packs. 

4 hours ago, Dustintime said:

I got  sindragosa and a golden shadowreaper anduin out of like 15 packs...

Hearthstone Screenshot 08-12-17 17.56.34.png

Welcome to the Shadow Army. :D

I'd really like to make a good priest deck since i got golden anduin, but unfortunately i have like zero priest cards. I'm thinking about dusting sindragosa and hardonox.

2 hours ago, Dustintime said:

I'd really like to make a good priest deck since i got golden anduin, but unfortunately i have like zero priest cards. I'm thinking about dusting sindragosa and hardonox.

Sindragosa seems like a good card but I haven't seen too many in action to get enough information on it. What little I have seen of it it doesn't look like it has had that significant of an impact. As far as Hadronox goes, I have faced a handful of Taunt Druids and I personally haven't seen it in any of those decks. I'm not sure if it will find a home just yet. 

14 hours ago, KingMe said:

Sindragosa seems like a good card but I haven't seen too many in action to get enough information on it. What little I have seen of it it doesn't look like it has had that significant of an impact. As far as Hadronox goes, I have faced a handful of Taunt Druids and I personally haven't seen it in any of those decks. I'm not sure if it will find a home just yet. 

I tried Sindragosa in two different decks. Frozen Champions bring useless legendaries most of time. I think it is still a good late game threat, but I have to admit that it is a little weaker than I anticipated.

Then again, maybe Frost Lich Jaina makes the card more powerful, and dragon mage is a terrible archetype.

Is jade druid seriously still the top meta deck right now? according to like two sites i browse on a regular basis, it has the regular jade druid deck at number one...with basically no new cards, lol.

Just now, Dustintime said:

Is jade druid seriously still the top meta deck right now? according to like two sites i browse on a regular basis, it has the regular jade druid deck at number one...with basically no new cards, lol.

Yes it has become Tier 1 but Skulking Geist and I haven't had too many problems with it. ;)  The main one I've had an issue with has been the Taunt Druid. That deck can get nasty. I admit that I completely underestimated Malfurion the Pestilent and Ultimate Infestation