Sindragosa — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Sindragosa is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sindragosa is a slow, value-orientated card. An 8/8 minion for 8 Mana is an acceptable stat line, and the ability is one that will generate a large amount of value. The downside to the card is that it is incredibly slow. The Frozen Champions will often need pinging, and sometimes the Legendary will not be playable until the turn after due to the Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
Sindragosa is an interesting card in Constructed. Value Mage decks often rely on randomly generated value, and two random Legendaries will often be a decent amount of value. There are other cards, such as Medivh, the Guardian, that will compete for this slot in the deck, but Sindragosa is worthy of a look in value archetypes.
Sindragosa is a good card in Arena due to the late game threat it poses. Even if your opponent can deal with the card, you will be able to generate two more Legendary cards by pinging your Frozen Champions. As long as your deck can get to the late-game intact, this will be a great closer.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior