Sindragosa — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Sindragosa is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sindragosa is a slow, value-orientated card. An 8/8 minion for 8 Mana is an acceptable stat line, and the ability is one that will generate a large amount of value. The downside to the card is that it is incredibly slow. The Frozen Champions will often need pinging, and sometimes the Legendary will not be playable until the turn after due to the Mana cost.
Sindragosa is an interesting card in Constructed. Value Mage decks often rely on randomly generated value, and two random Legendaries will often be a decent amount of value. There are other cards, such as Medivh, the Guardian, that will compete for this slot in the deck, but Sindragosa is worthy of a look in value archetypes.
Sindragosa is a good card in Arena due to the late game threat it poses. Even if your opponent can deal with the card, you will be able to generate two more Legendary cards by pinging your Frozen Champions. As long as your deck can get to the late-game intact, this will be a great closer.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens