Sindragosa — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Sindragosa is a Mage-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sindragosa is a slow, value-orientated card. An 8/8 minion for 8 Mana is an acceptable stat line, and the ability is one that will generate a large amount of value. The downside to the card is that it is incredibly slow. The Frozen Champions will often need pinging, and sometimes the Legendary will not be playable until the turn after due to the Mana cost.
2. Constructed Play
Sindragosa is an interesting card in Constructed. Value Mage decks often rely on randomly generated value, and two random Legendaries will often be a decent amount of value. There are other cards, such as Medivh, the Guardian, that will compete for this slot in the deck, but Sindragosa is worthy of a look in value archetypes.
Sindragosa is a good card in Arena due to the late game threat it poses. Even if your opponent can deal with the card, you will be able to generate two more Legendary cards by pinging your Frozen Champions. As long as your deck can get to the late-game intact, this will be a great closer.
4. Meta Decks with Sindragosa
Control Mage Deck 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero_card
|15,440||Jan 08 2019|
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run