Sindragosa — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Sindragosa is a Mage-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sindragosa is a slow, value-orientated card. An 8/8 minion for 8 Mana is an acceptable stat line, and the ability is one that will generate a large amount of value. The downside to the card is that it is incredibly slow. The Frozen Champions will often need pinging, and sometimes the Legendary will not be playable until the turn after due to the Mana cost.
Sindragosa is an interesting card in Constructed. Value Mage decks often rely on randomly generated value, and two random Legendaries will often be a decent amount of value. There are other cards, such as Medivh, the Guardian, that will compete for this slot in the deck, but Sindragosa is worthy of a look in value archetypes.
Sindragosa is a good card in Arena due to the late game threat it poses. Even if your opponent can deal with the card, you will be able to generate two more Legendary cards by pinging your Frozen Champions. As long as your deck can get to the late-game intact, this will be a great closer.
Decks with Sindragosa
Wild Control Mage Deck Guide 10 spells, 19 minions, 1 hero card
|15,440||Apr 10 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge