Hadronox — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Hadronox is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hadronox is a similar card to N'Zoth, the Corruptor in that it is capable of single-handedly winning a game in the correct situation. It is, however, very difficult to get rid of, which means that triggering its Deathrattle is a slow task. As a 3/7 minion, it will often not be a huge threat in the late-game. This means it will need to be given Taunt, or have some other means of being killed off by the owner, if it is to unleash its game-winning potential.
The challenge for Hadronox is to find a way to trigger the Deathrattle consistency. As the card is not a huge threat on the board, it is often possible for the opponent to ignore it and continue to execute their gameplan. Making things even more messy is the fact that Hadronox will often be defended by other Taunts in the deck.
Hadronox is usually a poor card in Arena. It does not have the stats to be a threat, and at 9 Mana takes an entire turn to bring into play. In drafts with a large number of Taunts, it can be considered, but it will still have the difficulty that it needs to die to bring those Taunts back.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike