Hadronox — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Hadronox is a Druid-only minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hadronox is a similar card to N'Zoth, the Corruptor in that it is capable of single-handedly winning a game in the correct situation. It is, however, very difficult to get rid of, which means that triggering its Deathrattle is a slow task. As a 3/7 minion, it will often not be a huge threat in the late-game. This means it will need to be given Taunt, or have some other means of being killed off by the owner, if it is to unleash its game-winning potential.
2. Constructed Play
The challenge for Hadronox is to find a way to trigger the Deathrattle consistency. As the card is not a huge threat on the board, it is often possible for the opponent to ignore it and continue to execute their gameplan. Making things even more messy is the fact that Hadronox will often be defended by other Taunts in the deck.
Hadronox is usually a poor card in Arena. It does not have the stats to be a threat, and at 9 Mana takes an entire turn to bring into play. In drafts with a large number of Taunts, it can be considered, but it will still have the difficulty that it needs to die to bring those Taunts back.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior