Hadronox — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Hadronox is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hadronox is a similar card to N'Zoth, the Corruptor in that it is capable of single-handedly winning a game in the correct situation. It is, however, very difficult to get rid of, which means that triggering its Deathrattle is a slow task. As a 3/7 minion, it will often not be a huge threat in the late-game. This means it will need to be given Taunt, or have some other means of being killed off by the owner, if it is to unleash its game-winning potential.
The challenge for Hadronox is to find a way to trigger the Deathrattle consistency. As the card is not a huge threat on the board, it is often possible for the opponent to ignore it and continue to execute their gameplan. Making things even more messy is the fact that Hadronox will often be defended by other Taunts in the deck.
Hadronox is usually a poor card in Arena. It does not have the stats to be a threat, and at 9 Mana takes an entire turn to bring into play. In drafts with a large number of Taunts, it can be considered, but it will still have the difficulty that it needs to die to bring those Taunts back.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List