Hadronox — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Hadronox is a Druid-only minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hadronox is a similar card to N'Zoth, the Corruptor in that it is capable of single-handedly winning a game in the correct situation. It is, however, very difficult to get rid of, which means that triggering its Deathrattle is a slow task. As a 3/7 minion, it will often not be a huge threat in the late-game. This means it will need to be given Taunt, or have some other means of being killed off by the owner, if it is to unleash its game-winning potential.
The challenge for Hadronox is to find a way to trigger the Deathrattle consistency. As the card is not a huge threat on the board, it is often possible for the opponent to ignore it and continue to execute their gameplan. Making things even more messy is the fact that Hadronox will often be defended by other Taunts in the deck.
Hadronox is usually a poor card in Arena. It does not have the stats to be a threat, and at 9 Mana takes an entire turn to bring into play. In drafts with a large number of Taunts, it can be considered, but it will still have the difficulty that it needs to die to bring those Taunts back.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter