Skulking Geist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skulking Geist is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Skulking Geist is a unique tech card designed to target decks that are reliant on 1-Mana spells by removing all 1-Mana spells of both players from the game. Its best use is as a target for Jade Druid decks, as its ability will remove all copies of Jade Idol from the game, removing the ability for Jade Druid to avoid fatigue damage and greatly limiting the number of Jade Golems they can play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Skulking Geist is a niche tech card that can fit into almost any deck. It is a strong choice if Jade Druid or any other deck that relies on key 1-Cost cards is popular in the meta.
In Arena, Skulking Geist is a fairly weak card. In Arena, the Battlecry effect is insignificant as removing 1-Cost spells is a positive effect for both players, as it will increase the quality of card draws. A 6-Mana minion with 4/6 stats is well below average and should only be considered if the other choices available are also poor.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- What's the Move #13 - A Beginner-Friendly Episode
- Twitch Prime Promotion for Two Free K&C Packs
- Choose Your Hearthstone World Champion To Win Free Packs
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Upcoming Hearthstone Update on February
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #8
- Battle.net App Update: January 9th
- What's the Move #12 - Featuring TerrenceM!
- Elemental Mage Deck List
- Zoo Warlock Deck List
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Aggro Druid Deck List
- Rogue Dungeon Run
- Dungeon Run Progress Thread
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone 80g quest TRADING