Skulking Geist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skulking Geist is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skulking Geist is a unique tech card designed to target decks that are reliant on 1-Mana spells by removing all 1-Mana spells of both players from the game. Its best use is as a target for Jade Druid decks, as its ability will remove all copies of Jade Idol from the game, removing the ability for Jade Druid to avoid fatigue damage and greatly limiting the number of Jade Golems they can play.
In Constructed, Skulking Geist is a niche tech card that can fit into almost any deck. It is a strong choice if Jade Druid or any other deck that relies on key 1-Cost cards is popular in the meta.
In Arena, Skulking Geist is a fairly weak card. In Arena, the Battlecry effect is insignificant as removing 1-Cost spells is a positive effect for both players, as it will increase the quality of card draws. A 6-Mana minion with 4/6 stats is well below average and should only be considered if the other choices available are also poor.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck