Skulking Geist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skulking Geist is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Skulking Geist is a unique tech card designed to target decks that are reliant on 1-Mana spells by removing all 1-Mana spells of both players from the game. Its best use is as a target for Jade Druid decks, as its ability will remove all copies of Jade Idol from the game, removing the ability for Jade Druid to avoid fatigue damage and greatly limiting the number of Jade Golems they can play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Skulking Geist is a niche tech card that can fit into almost any deck. It is a strong choice if Jade Druid or any other deck that relies on key 1-Cost cards is popular in the meta.
In Arena, Skulking Geist is a fairly weak card. In Arena, the Battlecry effect is insignificant as removing 1-Cost spells is a positive effect for both players, as it will increase the quality of card draws. A 6-Mana minion with 4/6 stats is well below average and should only be considered if the other choices available are also poor.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard