Skulking Geist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skulking Geist is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Skulking Geist is a unique tech card designed to target decks that are reliant on 1-Mana spells by removing all 1-Mana spells of both players from the game. Its best use is as a target for Jade Druid decks, as its ability will remove all copies of Jade Idol from the game, removing the ability for Jade Druid to avoid fatigue damage and greatly limiting the number of Jade Golems they can play.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Skulking Geist is a niche tech card that can fit into almost any deck. It is a strong choice if Jade Druid or any other deck that relies on key 1-Cost cards is popular in the meta.
In Arena, Skulking Geist is a fairly weak card. In Arena, the Battlecry effect is insignificant as removing 1-Cost spells is a positive effect for both players, as it will increase the quality of card draws. A 6-Mana minion with 4/6 stats is well below average and should only be considered if the other choices available are also poor.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild